G's Fan girls

little a/n 

OH my god ink_gamer it's my greatest pleasure that you appreciate it me too i also like your story about g sans and frisk even my name was bring up to become friends with frisk at the prison hahaha assuming right but thanks seriously i'm glad like i want to cry but tears of joy i guess hehehe

name: kaye :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G's fangirls

Time skip

3rd person POV

After the romantic run they did holding hands while running they finally reach the club where g reminds grillby at the underground as he open the door to reveal many people that enjoying to talk, sing and games of course some drinks also but as he came in too and frisk some random girls notice g that they quick surround G for his attention while frisk is been push away from g.

G POV

"G~ " the girls keep saying to my skull as I notice that frisk been push away to me and I can't move because of the huge flock of girls surrounding me.

" Girls enough of this " a voice said while I thought it's quite familiar as I look at it.

" DOLLY" I said with a surprise look while she smile to me still the same smile she use to be.

" long time no see G" she said. While I was just surprise cause the girl that self-proclaim as my girlfriend is here infront of me.

" oh I can see that you become a very naughty boy while I'm away huh. You had a companion right now mind me if I ask you for a drink" she said. While looking at frisk with a bit glare and then she smile when she notice that I caught her.

" oh come on dolly we know that g belongs to everyone so stop spouting some rubbish" some group girls said. While dolly look at them still smiling and then she speak.

" then can somebody tell me if somebody here met g before me" Dolly said. * well frisk is the first one * I thought when she said that then I realize that frisk been push away.

" Mr. G over here " frisk said as she is waving that she is fine as she step infront of dolly and me.

" what are you telling me that you meet g first before me " dolly said. While I almost laugh cause she had no idea that frisk is really the one I keep searching for while I meet her in the street.

".....?"frisk look at me and then dolly and then make a confuse face like what's going on mr.g.

" hey I'm talking to you " dolly said.

" oh sorry do you need something " frisk said

" wait a second is that you frisk? " dolly said with a surprise look. While I thought she know frisk.

" yes I'm frisk do I know you ? " frisk said.

"oh my god it's me frisk doll no I mean dolly " she said.

" wait a second ladies are you telling me that you know frisk? " I said. While she look at me.

" sorry I don't remember you but have we met before if we both met before I deeply apologize for not knowing you for the reason that I have a amnesia that's why sorry" frisk said.

" well I can tell you haven't change yet ever since and by the way where's the handsome guy that always by your side if I remember his name is chara right" dolly said with attitude.

" oh yes chara his not with me right now you see me and mr.g escape from him cause his been acting weird for some reason" frisk said while I was * why? Frisk still calling me mr.g then I see dolly smirk like she had a evil plan or something.

" hey you two how dare you both stand beside and cling to G~ while we back away " a lady from a group said.

" yeah G is not for you dolly he is for everyone" the other girls said in unison while I only smirk and thought*guess what I make my own army I guess heh* then I notice frisk looking at me with a face *seriously* while I could not hold back that I let out some low chuckle.

Frisk POV

We went to this place and I was push away from him and then he...he had Fan girls seriously is he really that handsome I know that I blush at hi...m no don't think that way frisk you just get a little fever not blushing and then I met someone who knew me but have a big role of g then this ladies flocking together to get G attention * seriously is he really that popular to girls*

" hey what's with that frisk dollface" mr.g said.

" huh nothing" I said clearly annoyed that I don't get him at all how come he is popular I keep thinking.

" hey dollface if you have something to ask just say it " mr.g whisper to my ear as I jump surprise at his actions while he chuckle.

" please don't do that again" I said with a red face. While he shrug his shoulder.

" like what dollface" he said while I only divert my attention to someone and I put my sight on the lady that said she knew me that she is scolding the group of g's fan girls.

" like my fan girls don't you" mr.g said while I get flustered.

" shut up" I said which make me surprise cause I never say that to someone cause it's rude while I wag going to apologize to g he smirk and say.

" guess frisky here is jealous" he said.

" wait what no I'm not " I said. While he shrug his shoulders again and said this.

" Sure~" while I just look away to avoid his gaze when I do that he laugh like there is no tomorrow. While I thought is he like this like to tease me so much or any person that he know.