Spoiler for the next update XD

Look me in the eye - Teaser part of updation XD

"no don't apologize I'm so sorry mr.g I don't know what's wrong" as she say and look down after I came in she never make an eye contact to me.

"frisk it's ok but..could you please look at me in the eye"I said but she just look away and try her best to avoid my gaze and glance.

"Frisk come on say it in my face stop avoiding my gaze"as I cup her face to look at me but she do avoid it again I'm growing impatience to her that I hold her face in both side and look at her eyes.

"Look at me in the eye frisk if I did something wrong that you didn't like I'm sorry and if you want me out of this home of yours it's fine"I said while looking at her suddenly her eyes turn glassy tears threat to fall from it.

"..."still no respond coming from frisk.

Frisk POV

Now I get it why I'm acting like this I really do love Mr.G not as a friend but more than a friend. As he apologize to me. No he didn't do wrong at all "this is all my fault if I didn't let my feelings my emotion if I wasn't dumb to know that I fall in love with him after many weeks we both shared I know it's a little bit short to fall in but some part of me.

"saying I know him long time ago some part of me keep screaming that he was really more than that"

The title is corny for me hahaha XD to tell the truth it's for frisk and G progression XD...

I got this title to a song name IDFC by blackbear XP