A Sudden visit?

I'm so sorry for the very late update i was very busy lately so.......so sorry  >_< hehehe 

by shirayuki kaye :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frisk POV

Hmm mr.g is such a unfair person he keep saying no to me whenever I tried to ask what his job is he always like this I wonder?. As I thought to myself and keep guessing his job even though he said he will say it too but then again I'm so curious can't help it. Right ! his fault not telling me that I reach the peak of my limits.

"mr.g why won't you tell me what's your job is?" I said as he look at me and kinda smirk.

"my my what a very curious cat doll you are" he said as he give a flirt tone to me while I just ignore it and keep insisting to get a answer but then again I got no answer.

"waaah why won't you answer the phone when I need you "I said to my phone when I was calling chara.

"*ringing* hey this is chara maybe I'm busy to something so shut up and just leave a message that is important if not don't waste my time"the ring tone said.

"geez never thought he had a ring tone like that"I said.

"yeah I agree with you"a voice sudden said and guess what it was seff.

"seff how come did you?" I said in shock.

"nah I know where the key is been hide and also the password hahaha man you guys why didn't change anything? Huh!?" he said.

"I mean don't come in without our permission seff like that" I said and then he laugh.

"why not you know I always do this cause of chara saying things like who invited you moron to go here" he said while imitating chara voice that I can't help but to giggle.

"oh yeah I was kinda shock to the point that I'm drooling cause he was hot"he said while making sign that he was mocking chara and I was laughing cause never try to mock him since he will get mad but yeah maybe I have tried too a little hahaha I thought to myself.

"hey chara don't speak like that" I said.

As I start to imitate him chara of course I make a pose and then seff laugh loud and say I got it right the way chara look like and also the pose.

"hahaha you got It right go say something in his voice like" he said.

"frisk you ok I'm so sorry for acting like mom to tell the truth I'm your long lost mom and I can't say it to you"I said with chara personality and voice like. While seff laugh and tear up.

"that was the best imitation I ever since frisk" he said while struggiling to stop laughing.

"oh really!" a well known voice said.

And more like seff and me is quiet when we both saw chara that is listening and wear his signature smile that he give to us right now.

"Ch...chara"seff said in shock and scared.

"I see you both have fun and mocking me in my back huh!?"chara said still smiling with a little nerve that about to pop.

"yeah sorry chara about that" I said.

"nah..it's fine"chara said and then suddenly mr.g came in.

"whoa what's that guy doing here? And what's with the tense of the air"mr.g said.

"none of your business"chara said.

"seff I think it's your time to go now"I said.

When he was kinda ready to leave but a hand caught him.

"where do you think your going? ^v^" chara said. I thought oh no he is doom.

"I..ummm hehehe" seff said as he was scared to chara that having a killer smile and then I notice that mr.g snicker at them.

"whoa looks like chara had a bone to pick with you bro"mr.g said and chuckle while me I can't help too that I giggle at his pun.

"hahaha sorry seff I can't help myself" I said cause it's bad to laugh at this time.

"I'm sorry chara for intruding"seff said. While he keep saying and bowing and then he said ok I shall keep going now.

"and when do you think your going huh!? Seff" chara said.

"oh no he is doom seriously!" I thought to myself.

"how come your like that you we're my friend and you treat me like this" seff said.

"uh huh look whose talking right now" chara said.

"what why are you like this even I was your friend you act so cold towards me"seff said.

While I was seriously guys -_- why are you both acting like lovers infront of me I thought and notice that mr.g was laughing at the scenery.

Wow even mr.g like this I am speechless.

"I'm sorry ok yes I know your my friend so you could just ask for permission to come visit me and frisk" chara said with a soft tone and caring that I was kinda shock and so mr.g laughter was die down and his mouth was hanging out.

"chara..."seff said as he try to hug chara but then chara hold his head and smile deadly to him.

" is that what you wish to hear like hell I will!?"chara said and I was ahh that's the real chara I know even mr.g nod in agreement.