Bashful G

G POV

I'm having a hard time figuring out what those two boneheads just told me.

After finding out, I was sleeping on the couch. I end up lose in my thoughts again.

When I remember, Sans said

I was the one making the decision, what does he mean by that.

Hmm...

"G, hey G, hello?"

Hmm, why, I'm hearing frisk voice right now?

"Hey bone head" I am now staring at frisk who looking at me.

"Oh heya dollface"

"What's up with you? G your a bit seems lost on your thoughts" she said and I just shrug my shoulder.

"Nah...it's nothing"

"You sure?"

"Yeah... I'm sure"

I said but then a sudden voice, speak whatever decision you making its you, who making the choice.

And I just realized that, if I am on my own then my feelings for frisk...Is....crap

I sudden blush and frisk look beautiful than before.

"G, You okay?" Her concern voice is like a sweet music to my ears.

*But you don't have ears your a skeleton, "magic~ sweetheart" "..."*

"Ohh...uhh...yeah...sure..." I stuttered said, Damn I look like an idiot.

"Your hot" she said and put a hand in my forehead.

"I know, I'm hot dollface, took you long enough to notice" I tried to play it cool.

Frisk choose flirt than arguing.

"But I thought your cool,G" she said smiling.

(UrBootyfulItsTrue XD HaHaHa, ya know, what it means kitten ;) )

"Uhh...yeah I am"

She just laugh, and my pupil turn into heart shaped.

Shoot, I didn't notice, I just freaking fell in love with someone.

"I'm just messing with you" she said.

"Messing with me?" I pulled her by the arm and let her sit on my lap.

"You shouldn't mess with a fire dollface" I said. Finally back to my cool demeanor.

While I didn't notice the evil glint in her smile, as she turn around and put a her arms to my neck and pull me down.

"Hmm? What were you saying, G?" She said taunting to me while her face is dangerously close to my face, I just blush and curse myself for acting like an freaking teenager who is having it's first damn crush on someone.

"..."

"What's the matter, hun? I got your tongue" she continued said in a low husky voice and whispering in the side of my skull.

I couldn't help but shiver by it.

"Is someone not use to flirt?" She said.

I was going to say something in return when brat came in.

"What the hell is going on here" genocidal brat said and stomping and pull frisk in my lap.

"Go to your room, Frisk"

"Okay,okay"

"So... what's gotten into you brat?"

"Get your skeleton hands of her you comedian" he glared said and walk away after that I burst into steams and turn into a blushing mess. Not aware that Frisk also is blushing.

Frisk POV

I just a dream of me and G that is flirting with each other, it looks like I'm comfortable with it and just keep, on flirting and flirting and G get so embarrassed by it, it was so interesting for me to say on how he could blush.

So when I saw him in the couch thinking, I couldn't help to be determined to test, if my dream is true.

After the flirting, mom had came in and make me went to my room.

I can't help but be embarrassed on how I act to G, sure he said he is my friend and we're close, but then is it normal to flirt with a friend.

Okay, is it wrong to flirt with your crush, oh my gosh frisk, your not a teenager anymore, your already a professional, ugh...it's not like, you haven't been crushing on someone, Wait did I had crush on someone before...if I remember it was...

I can't remember, but it was sa....hmm weird why I can't remember it's name at all.

If that's the case, then G is my first crush.

...

Crap