Sky's POV

"AHH!" I scream, running as Max starts to chase me.

I run around a corner, and fly right by the prince.

"Sky, stop running and come here" Jin called.
I skid to a stop and stand at attention, my guard instincts kicking in.
"Why are you running?" he asked, tilting his head.
The princes long black hair is covering one of his eyes, his one dark brown eye looks black in the lights of the castle. His crown rests neatly on top of his head, its purple gems lying within it.
Just then, Max comes running from behind the corner.
"ADAM!!!" Max yells, his bright red hair looks like flames.
Max saw the prince and dug his heels into the smooth stone of the floor, causing him to skid to a stop.
"Max, why are you chasing Adam?" Jin asked, a slight smile on his lips.
"He um... called me Mad Max again sir" Max said.
The Prince sighed and looked at the ground.
"Sky, don't call Max, Mad Max, or next time I won't help you" He says.

"Yes sir" I smile, bowing to the Prince of the kingdom

He smiles at me.

I right myself and start to walk down the long corridors of the castle, heading towards the guards training room.

----------------------------------------------------(Time Skip)----------------------------------------------------

I put down my sword and take off my armor.

I grab a cup of water and chugged it down my dry throat.

"Hey, it's almost time" Max calls over to me.

I look at the clock on the wall, it reads 8:10.

"Lets go" I smile.

Every other night, at 8:30, the Prince, Max and I go out to the forest near the town and fight the monsters that spawn in it.

We rush over to the Prince's room and knock the secret code onto the door, Jin opens the door, he has an Iron knife at his side and a bow and quiver over his shoulder.

"Ready" he smiles.

We rush over the wall of the castle and run into the forest.

Max and I unsheathe our swords, while the prince sling the bow from off his back. He then grabs an arrow from quiver and slings it into his bow.

We wait, all of our senses focusing, trying to hear a monster from the forest that may try to attack us.

A crunch comes from my right, I turn and a zombie comes stumbling along, its pale green skin covered with red blood.

I charge at it, it swings a green fist at me, I duck and slice upwards with my sword, cutting its arm off.

I jump over it and change my grip, and cut his head off, then stab it in the heart.

I notice Jin jumping over Zombies, while shooting arrows at the spiders that were trying to get to higher ground so they can jump attack us.

Max is hacking at Skeletons and Zombies, deflecting the arrows from skeletons with his sword.

I notice a lot more creatures coming from deeper in the forest, the hissing of giant spiders, the clanking of bones from the skeletons and the groans of Zombies.

"Guys, more mobs are coming from the woods. There are too many, we cant take them" I yell, stabbing a spider in the head.

"Yes we can" Max yells back.

We turn to face the swarm of mobs.

I raise my sword closer to my face, Max copies my action. Jin pulls another arrow out of his quiver and sets it in his bow.

"CHA-"I start, holding my sword over my head.

The hoard of mob are encased in a flash of yellow light, blinding us.

When my vision returned, three boxes stood where the hoard of mobs once stood.

"What the...?" Jin said, puzzled.

I walk over to the box with a light blue ribbon and pulled the ribbon off it.

A note was sitting underneath the ribbon, I pick it up and read it out loud.

"Dear Adam(or Sky if you prefer) ,You have been chosen to be the Seven of Air. It is a great honor to have this title, use your power wisely. Follow the light blue line to my hut so you can train with the other 7, good luck. Sincerely, RedVacktor, Seven of Lightning"

I open the box and notice a amulet in it, the purple gem was surrounded by a yellow alloy,  a wind design was engraved in the center of the purple gem.

I shrug and put the amulet on.

Four light blue wind designs appeared around me, A slight breeze picked up and I was lifted into the air, climbing higher into the air as I noticed a light blue aura, lighting up the ground surrounding me.

A few seconds later, I started to float gently to the ground.

----------------------------------------------------(Max's POV) ----------------------------------------------------

I walk over to the box with a red ribbon and a tag that read "Max".

I grab the tag and read "Dear Max, you have been chosen to be the Seven of fire. It is a great honor to have this title, use your power wisely. Follow the red line to my hut so you can train with the other 7, good luck. Sincerely, RedVacktor, Seven of Lightning"

I pull the top of the box and see a small necklace with the letter "Z" as the pendant, I looked closely and noticed the symbol for fire was carved into it, I look over at Adam and he shrugs, "How bad can it be?".

I pull it over my head.

Four red fire designs appeared around me, the temperature picked up and I was lifted into the air, climbing higher into the air as I noticed a red aura, lighting up the ground surrounding me.

A few seconds later, I started to float gently to the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shout.

----------------------------------------------------(Jin's POV) ----------------------------------------------------

I walk over to the box with the purple ribbon, thoughts running wild in my head, "What will happen after I put on the thing that is inside this box, after I become what my father, The King, hated so forcefully?"

I grab the tag and read it aloud, my voice shaking from fear,  "Dear Jin, you have been chosen to be the Seven of Magic. It is a great honor to have this title, use your power wisely. Follow the purple line to my hut so you can train with the other 7, good luck. Sincerely, RedVacktor, Seven of Lightning"

I open the box, noticing my fingers were shaking.

A purple bracelet was inside, I notice a faint star, the symbol for magic, was painted into it.

I put it on my right wrist.

Four purple stars designs appeared around me, some purple particle effects started to float around me and I was lifted into the air, climbing higher into the air as I noticed a purple aura, lighting up the ground surrounding me.

A few seconds later, I started to float gently to the ground.

Adam looks at us asking the question we were all thinking.

"Where do we go now?"
"I guess we go to this RedVacktor's hut and follow the lines towards the 'hut'" I say.

"The castle is no longer our home I guess" Max sighs.

We all nod.

About 17 years ago, seven others were chosen to become what are called the seven, elementals with the power over certain elements, they were great protectors of the earth. But they got corrupted by something, no one knows what corrupted them, but it was something powerful. The King of Minecratia decreed that if anyone sees anyone who is one of the Seven, to call the nearest soldier, and let them kill the member.

That King is Jin's father.