Aphmaus Pov

I run across the log, a wild river raging below me.

I feel alive. I feel free.

I giggle and jump off the log.
I continue to walk into the deep forest, the noise of nature echoing from all around me.
My tiara sits neatly on top of my raven black hair, causing the light to shine on the trunk of a large tree.

I walk over to it and gently set my hand on it. I can almost feel a faint beating heart, beating as a humans would.

A rustling to my left causes me to turn my head, I reach to my tiara and shove it into my backpack. I'm not supposed to be alone, since I am the princess of this kingdom.

A deer pops out of the bushes, its soft brown eyes, lay on me, fear in it's eyes.

I smile at it.

A bright flash blinds me, causing me to cover my eyes with my arms, I heard the deer running away.

When I uncover my face, A box with a brown bow on it stood in front of me, sitting quietly in front of me.

I walk over to it and notice a piece of paper sticking out of the bow.

I grab it and read it, "Dear Jess (or Aphmau if you prefer), you have been chosen to be the Seven of Earth. It is a great honor to have this title, use your power wisely. Follow the brown line to my hut so you can train with the other 7, good luck. Sincerely, RedVacktor, Seven of Lightning"

This has to fake, some one pulling a cruel joke, father banned being a Seven a few years ago, it's impossible, this has got to be a cruel joke.

I open the box, a pair dirt brown gloves, a pattern of a flower was on the place where was my thumb would go.

I feel tears start to cloud my vision, what will happen if I put this on?

I look down at my tiara and I feel the tears fall from my amber eyes.

I shed a few more tears.

Then I put the gloves on.

Four brown mountain designs appeared around me, a slight rumble started and I was lifted into the air, climbing higher into the air as I noticed a brown aura, lighting up the ground surrounding me.

A few seconds later, I started to float gently to the ground.

I let out a sob as my feet touch the ground, why did it have to be me?

I grab my tiara and set it in my bag of stuff, I look back at the castle and another tear falls from my eyes, as I turn and run towards the hut that apparently destroyed my life.

The Sevenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें