Cory's POV

I walk down the long market roads, looking for something useful to steal.

Then I spot it. A huge slice of bread, it smelled so good that my mouth watered.

I walk behind the counter and put on my famous camera mask, I was known as the Camera Face Bandit.

I crouch so the baker cant see me and when his back was turned, I stole the bread.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I hear a gruff voice call.

I turn and a couple of guards are running towards me, drawing their swords.
"Damn it" I swear.

I start to run, stuffing the bread in my pack as I run.

"GET BACK HERE!" The guards yell.

I jump onto a crate and jump onto a house.

I hear a crash behind me and I know that the guards tried to get up here.

"FOLLOW HIM!" one guard yelled.

I keep running, using my years of running to go faster.

I feel the guards gazes fall and I jump down from the roofs, hiding in a dark alley.
'If the catch me in here I'm screwed' I think.

The alley was a dead-end.

"Where did he go!?" I hear a guard yell.

"Split up, we'll find him easier"

I hear foot steps going away from me, signaling the guards are continuing to look for me else where.

I peek out of my hiding spot and walk out.

I start to walk down the alley.

--Time Skip--

I open the flap walking into my tent.
I see a box with a black ribbon on it.

I grab a letter on it and open it.

"Dear Cory, you have been chosen to be the Seven of Darkness. It is a great honor to have this title, use your power wisely. Follow the black line to my hut so you can train with the other 7, good luck. Sincerely, RedVacktor, Seven of Lightning" it read.

I open the box and I see a camera mask in it, a black swirl is painted on it.

I put it on my face.

Four black swirls appeared around me, the world appeared darker, and I was lifted into the air, climbing higher into the air as I noticed a black aura, darkening the ground surrounding me.

A few seconds later, I started to float gently to the ground.

I grab the map from the box and see a black line from my tent to a house out into the woods, other lines are also pointing to the house.

I pack up my stuff and run to the house in the woods.