The meeting

I stood there looking at the hunter,  unaware of what he was going to do.  I stood there waiting for him to make a move but he never did. He just looked at me and said, "you must be the vampire roaming these woods, " all I could do was nod. I haven't talked to people in years I didn't exactly what to say. He just continues to talk and I listen, "I would like you to come to Cross Academy, I am the headmaster and I am trying to show the hunters society that vampire and humans can live together," I looked at and finally spoke. "So you want me to join your Academy to help with your mission," he nodded yes. I accepted and I followed him back to Cross Academy. As soon as we reached the school it was night time, I'm sure everyone, and by everyone I mean the night class students,  could sense I was a pure blood. When we got to the headmasters office he asked me if I was a pure blood, aristocrat, lone wolf vampire,  or a level-e.  I answer in the most emotionless voice I could make and also I made my face to match, "pure blood," he looked a me shocked and I continued,  so I could tell him why I was in the forest.

              ~Time Skip~

      After I told him that I was stolen from my real parents and was sent to a hunters family, he started crying, and literally it's like his seriousness had left the room,  like seriously. We heard a knock on the door,  I stayed facing the headmaster. A guy with shoulder length hair and brown-blood eyes he spokes to the headmaster about me there,  in the room.  "Who's she," he asked curious at that moment I turned around and look at him with my silver eyes, my blonde hair swinging to my left,  falling my motion. "Kaname, this is...  Wait I didn't get your name did I,  please miss tell us your name." I looked back at the headmaster and said, "My name is Luna Moon, and like I told you earlier in the forest, I'm a pure blood vampire." It was funny seeing Kaname's face after that. "Well Miss Moon-" I cut him off "please there is no need to call me miss, I would appreciate it if you would just call me Luna." "OK, Luna. Kaname will ex court you to your room, " he looked and Kaname and he just nodded.

Author
Hi everyone my name is Styx...  The author of course and I just wanted to say thank you for reading...  You all are awesome 😋