Our time together...

Kaname tackled me and looked me in the eyes, "Why did you leave? You have a reason to stay here, yet you still left... why?" Kaname started crying and I cupped his face then sadly smiled, "I know, but if you remember I told you that my mother said that she told me that I could bring people to the moon. If you wish it, I will take you with me and we can stay together?" I looked away, my cheeks dusted with a dark pink. Kaname chuckle and I looked at him slightly pouting, "What's so funny Kanabutt?" Kaname glared at me then kissed me. "I'll go with you and stay by your side, no matter the difficulty life brings to us." I smile tearing up a bit then kiss him on his cheek. I stand up and put out my hand, "Do you wish to tell the others or do you wish to just leave?" Kaname took a minute to think about what I wanted to do but the next thing I know he grabs my hand and pulls himself up, "Let's go tell the others... No matter what they say, I will stay by your side even if it means I have to myself up on the line." "I as well make the same promise to you, my dear beloved." We smile at each other then walk down the stairs to meet the others. 

    As soon as they see both Kaname and I they all stand up, I smile and look at Kaname pushing him forward slightly. Kaname tells them all his decision and they all hugged him good-bye while I stand back until I see Ruka. I look at her slightly confused, she smiles and hugs me. "Take care of him will you? After all, you know how he is. He gets himself into trouble sometimes." I giggle and nod my head, "Of course, and i'll be sure to visit whenever we can." We hug each other once more then let go and I see Kaname looking at me ready to go. I walk over to him, then we both walk out the front doors. I turn back and wave good-bye to everyone, "Take care of yourselves! We'll be back soon!" I open my wings and grabs Kaname's hand then fly us to the moon palace. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Well that's how i'm going to end this book! If you want more just message me and depending on how many people what a second book, i'll make a second one!!

Anyways, Bye Bye!! See you all next time!!!!