Coronation.....

I sigh and take a deep breath while looking at my dress (pic above 😜). I start walking around the room, my heels clicking as I walk. My mother walks in and smiles at me. "Dear, you're going to put a hole in floor if you keep pacing." I sigh then look at her, "Sorry mom, I'm just..." I stop mid sentence vut didn't really need to finish. "Nervous?" I nod. Mother laughs lightly, "I had the same nervousness except the difference between me and you is that your father teased me about it." I giggle and breathe in then out. "I'm glad you told me, that releaves a little off my back." Mother smiles and we hear a bell ring. "Well... I guess its time.." Mother and I say. She holds out her and and I grab it then we start walking.
~TIME SKIP (after boring coronation)~
  I sit on my throne with Kaname next to me. Music is olaying and I smile as I see everyone dancing, laughing and having fun in general. Kaname walks in front of me holding out his hand, "Would you like to dance my Queen". I smile then nod "Let's my future king," he takes me to the dance floor and we start to dance.
   After a while of dancing, I smile up at Kaname "guess what!" Kaname looks at me then sighs, smiling lightly "What my dear?" I giggle and start glowing, then next thing we know the night class students from Cross Academy come into the room. Kaname and I grin from ear to ear and practically run to our friends. Lets just say the rest of the night was crazy, hanging out my friends and pretty much having a good time. At the end of the night though, Kaname pulled me aside and proposed.

A/n
Well that's it.... Well unless you guys want another book to continue everything! Let me know what you all think anyway BAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!