Emotions

He had kissed me?!?!  I was shock,  when I didn't respond he pulled away with a disappointed look on his face. I felt my heart beating so fast to the point where I felt I was going to explode!

     "Sorry,  I'll go now.. " he said but before he walked away I grabbed his sleeve and kissed him. I'm guessing he was shocked as well because he didn't respond until in the middle of the kiss. For some reason, I felt warm and happy. Something I hadn't felt in a long time.

     I smiled, "I love you too...... Kaname, " he stood shocked as I said those words. Not long after, he smiled which was rare,  and pulled me onto him then said, "I love you Luna Moon. " I couldn't stop smiling after hearing those words. So,  I hugged him feeling no darkness around us. I felt......... Free!!

  ~Time skip~

      I woke up to see Kaname next to me hugging me. I smiled but then quickly looked down.... 'Thank goodness..... I still have clothes on' I thought.  I heard a chuckle from the supposed to be sleep Pureblood. When I looked up,  I saw the Kaname sniping while looking at me so in turn I looked back with a slight pout, "DONT JUDGE MEEEEEEEEEH, " I shouted but soon regretted it. After my shout we both heard quick footsteps then a knock at my door. I groaned and yelled from under the covers, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?! " "Lady Luna,  we heard you shout so naturally got worried, " after hearing Hanabusa say thay I sighed and said something along the lines of go away just.... Slightly more rude.

    Kaname and I heard the footsteps go away and I cuddled back into Kanames chest only for him to chuckle again,  "Stop chuckling you chuckle box, " "But I can't help it my love, " Kaname responded. I swear I could feel my heart on the brink of exploding when he said 'my love'.

     But instead of blushing, I looked up at him with an innocent look then hit him in the head with my hand then walked to the shower to take a bath. After my lovely and relaxing bath, I walked back into the room to change back into my normal everyday clothes. But I didn't find any of my stuff except a dress......

        'My dearest Luna,    I hope you had a great shower,  we have no classes today because of the ball tonight

        'My dearest Luna,
   I hope you had a great shower,  we have no classes today because of the ball tonight. So please wear this dress tonight, see you soon!
                         Love, Kaname'

      I put down the letter and smiled thinking 'good thing I have have mask to match this!' I got the dress one then did my makeup and hair. After I was ready it was about time for the ball so I made my way to the ball. As soon as I got to the door I put on my mask and walked inside. After entering I heard others whispering,  wondering who I was and who I was meeting and etc. I soon found Kaname by a pillar looking outside not paying attention. I walked up behind him and whispered 'boo'. I wish others saw it because it was hilarious!! (Ooc but don't give a fuck) He turned around and then hugged me as soon as he recognized me. I giggled and hugged back. At that point my life was great that was until someone crashed the party. Who you may ask? It was.........

-AUTHORS NOTE-

Hello everyone I hoped you liked this chapter!! ^-^ <3