The nearby village

I kept running until I reached what seemed to look a hotel. I went inside and went to the bathroom to change my appearance (pic above). As I finished changing my appearance, I changed my clothes into a blue and white dress.

    As I went to a room and slept I had a dream of the past.
                   *Dream*

      I woke in my bed to hear laughter, it was the other Kuran family members. I walked outside of my room and say them in the living room and saw kaname and Yuki on the couch while mother and father were sitting in chairs beside them.
   "Yuki you really love your brother Kaname don't you," said mother. Kaname, I thought looking at him. He was looking at Yuki with loving eyes the way he used to look at me. Mother looked at father and nodded, "how about you two get married when your older, after all you are my only children," mother said.

     I looked at mother with widened eyes, s-she forgot about me? I thought as I looked at Kaname hoping he would refuse. That's when I heard the words I thought he would say to me on our wedding day, "I do." I dropped my book that Kaname gave to me one my 6th Birthday. Kaname heard the thump and looked at Luna, realizing that he had forgotten. "Luna I-" he was cut of by me pushing the door fully open,  making my presence known in the room. My parents looked at me and asked where I have been, as if I had left without telling them.

      I looked at them with hatred in my eyes, my powers awakened the day before and I was being engulfed in shadows. My eyes turned bright red with hatred and pain. "I-I.. " I stuttered but then finally said it, "I HATE ALL OF YOU," after that the shadows always followed me covering my if needed, the shadows was my safe place that I had known for 10 years.

      *Dream End*

      I jump out of my window to my room and walk in the town, hiding my presence as a pure blood. I kept walking then accidentally bumped into someone, I bowed and he looked at me as I walked, "are you lost?" I looked back at him, "no" I said in my innocent voice I could make.

      This man... He's a level e.

     He walked to me and said "follow me I'll let you sleep in my house,  you look tired, " I nodded knowing what I needed to do, so I followed him into an alley and pinned me against the wall, at that moment I unleashed my presence and let him know I was a pureblood. He stumbled back and I looked at him with glaring eyes.
        I then pierced his heart with my hand. I heard a scream and said, "Shit! Now I can't use this form anymore." I said that I changed into a different form.

"Well, I need to head back to the Academy," I said walking back to the Academy