The silence

As Kaname walked me to the moon dorm then to my room,  all he said after showing me my room was, "hope you like it here," and so I just nodded. Although, he....  Looks familiar.

Kaname POV

Why did see remind me of her? I kept looking for her all these years, and yet I don't know if it is her. I must find out as soon as possible.

Luna's POV
    I started to writing about what has happened to this moment and a little about my Past.

           Dear diary,
                  I think that I found him, my brother up until this moment I didn't want to see him and as in the past, he's still good looking.

            *flashback*

         "STAY AWAY," I yelled but Kaname just kept on getting closer and closer to me. He knew I was out of control, so to make sure I didn't hurt him as much, I used my power that I could control, so I used one of my powers to lift him up and put him outside of my room. With me still out of control, I jumped out my window and ran away to make sure everyone stayed safe.
    *end of flashback *

        I remember it like it was yesterday, I remember Kaname is my brother,  I remember that our parents tried to help me...  But died in the process because I  led our uncle to them, to my family. I start crying, and I didn't notice but kaname was standing there, reading my thoughts. I looked at him wide eyed and jumped out my window  and ran into the forest, only to find a little cottage.

The next day I woke up and went into my room, I found a letter and looked at it. I glared at the letter and crumpled it up and threw it away. After I take a shower and put on my uniform, I head downstairs and sat on the sofa waiting for the others. A couple hours pasted by and they all finally arrived, even Kaname. Of course I kept my distance. I opened the doors and heard screaming. I just kept walking,  as soon as I opened the gates everyone asked who I was, where I came from, and of course the question every boy wants to know... If I had a boyfriend. I just kept walking, noticing the other interact with most of the girls, "tch," I said as I rolled my eyes.

    After class I ran to the moon dorm, only to find a black kitten. I picked her up and carried her inside. I went to my room got some food out and gave her some human food. I named her midnight. I heard a knock on my door, "come in" I saw it was Kaname, "you know what never mind, get out!"