Crew of five

An old drawing of five girls who are in a penitentiary. ((The picture looks grainy...))

Bearup is kind of a fun, bubbly kind of girl. She is really honest and funny, she was charged to be in the penitentiary for about two years for breaking into a house to steal liquor. ((This is a story based like... 300 years ago)) 
Frisbi is one of the most well behaved people in the penitentiary. She's very mysterious. She's shy and won't approach you on her own, but if you approach her, she's very caring and polite. Because of this she has earned the privilege of getting her glass leaf necklace back. She was put in there for a long time because she stole a horse to run away from home.
Snowden is kind of a bully. She has anger issues and is very easily ticked off. She's very sassy and honest, which gets her in trouble a lot. She was eventually hung because she stabbed two people when she got into an argument with them. Snowden is in denial about having a crush on Frisbi, but only finally embraces it when Frisbi is dying.
Draper is gay and very, very shy and bashful, also very sensitive and squeamish. She suffered a lot because of her sensitivity and squeamishness. Back then it was a terrible sin to be gay, so she only shared her secret with her older sister, who held it in for a long time until she finally told someone, who started a chain-reaction until someone finally snitched. She has a huge crush on Snowden but is so scared to let it show. She was not ready to be stuffed into a penitentiary, nor able to fit in because of the atmosphere.
Trent or "Reese" is also very secretive. She goes by the last name of Reese ((all these are their last names)). Everyone believes it until she's dying and gives Bearup a note that she's kept in her pocket every day since she began her crimes in case she ever dies. She was never comfortable telling why she was in the penitentiary, but the note explains that her real last name is Trent and she changed it to protect her family when she turned into a criminal: her crime being that she broke into random places to steal whatever she pleases.

I was writing a story about them and all their adventures together. They all watch each-other die. Bearup and Draper were the last, and Draper watched Bearup get shot. She was shot last. Draper suffered a lot because of her sensitivity, crushes (which grows during time, although Snowden was always her favorite) plus her serious squeamishness when it comes to horror.
I don't know why, but this story is so satisfying.
It's about these criminals interacting with each other. The conflicting feelings, fears and mysteriousness, plus all throughout the story they escape and get pulled back in. Illegal tattoos happen, sex happens, escapes and death and a lot of broken hope, all ending in one big let-down: all the main characters dying.
No happy ending.
I just love this idea, but will never be able to finish the whole story, or even continue writing.
I doubt I'll ever draw any of theses characters ever again, anyways.