First Kisses

Half an hour later Ivo woke up, Hugo's arms wrapped around him. He sat up, careful not to wake the other and stroked his hair gently. Hugo hugged him and opened his eyes, "mm, hey there cutie".

"Hi" Ivo smiled, blushing slightly, "what is it?"

Hugo was looking at him strangely, Ivo wiped at his nose, thinking maybe it was bleeding.

"it's not that, it's just.." he reached up and rested a hand on his cheek, rubbing his thumb over the other's lips.

"What?" Ivo asked, feeling like his face was on fire. Hugo sat up, kissing him gently, Ivo's eyes widening in surprise.

Ivo slowly kissed back, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around his neck. Hugo pulled him onto his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist. Ivo pulled away for breath, his face red.

"Now you have some blood" Hugo said, grabbing a tissue and holding it over Ivo's bleeding nose.

Ivo stared at him, feeling tears in his eyes as he stared at him. Hugo stared at him and hugged him gently, "why are you crying? Did I upset you?"

Ivo shook his head, holding the tissue over his nose and wiping tears from his eyes, "I just... I've never been this happy in awhile"

Hugo smiled and kissed his head, rubbing his back gently, "You deserve all the happiness in the world darling."

Ivo looked up at him and smiled weakly, Hugo smiled at him "look down, I don't want you to swallow any blood"