Chapter 11

Beyoncé

I allowed the Carters to enter my house.

"Welcome to my humble abode,"I joked.

"It looks nice. I love the decor,"Cassie complimented.

"Thank you. I love art,"I smiled proud of my work. I'd done the designs myself. "Y'all follow me. I've got three spare bedrooms,"I walked upstairs.

"How come you've got so much space but you're the only one living here?"Faith queried.

"My best friends and sister usually come over and stay so when they do there's enough space for them,"I explained.

"Well if there's three spares bedrooms and there's six of us how are we meant to sleep?"Cy'Cah folded his arms.

"Jay could always bunk in with Bey. Then he can finally catch what he's been chasing,"Naharyi shrugged and Cassie stomped on her foot.

"Ummm..."I looked at Jay. Having a criminal sleep beside me was not part of the plan. And if I'm honest I was kinda insulted by Naharyi's comment. I mean I kinda knew Jay was chasing me because he wanted sex but I wasn't easy. Did I act easy? Or was it just Naharyi Carter being Naharyi Carter?

"I've got a sleeping bag you can use Jay,"I shrugged and Cy'Cah laughed.

"Me and Naharyi can share a bedroom and Faith and CoCo can share. Cy'Cah can have his own bedroom and I guess Jay is chilling in a sleeping bag,"I nodded at Cassie.

"Y'all get to bed. It's been a long night and y'all should get some rest,"they all nodded and I kissed CoCo's head going into their assigned bedrooms.

"So where this sleeping bag at?"Jay followed me into my bedroom.

"I'll get it out for you,"I took my shoes off.

"I could always slide in with you,"he came up behind me pressing his dick onto my ass.

"Move Jay I'm not playing,"I moved away from him.

"Why you being so cold ma?"

"Because I'm still tryna figure out how you can be so nonchalant about what happened when your siblings could've died. Now get the fuck out of my room before I drop kick yo ass,"he raised his hands surrendering and left my room closing the door.

I went for a quick shower, brushed my teeth and changed into a lacy, silk, peach night romper.

My heart broke for Cassie and the kids. They were going through so much and the only person they were supposed to rely on was being a dick running round and round and round the streets. Why wasn't Jay bothered? Would he mind if one of the kids got killed? The time he was meant to be pulling his family together he was tearing them apart choosing the streets over them.

Walking downstairs I could see Jay in the kitchen. I walked in and he was sitting at the island. I had a few questions to ask him.

"So you're drug dealing? 'Like father like son'?"I quoted his words from earlier on. I heard everything he said from the car and I honestly learned more about him.

"What?"

"Jay I heard you speaking to that man. Drug dealing is life or death and your family was put in that situation. And you had the audacity to raise your voice at Cassie as if she was to blame?"

"You don't know shit Beyoncé. You from a posh ass family with maids and cleaners and nice clothes."

"My life hasn't always been sweet and rosy Jay. I just know what to get myself into and what not to get myself into!"

"And you think I want to do this? Shift drugs and kill people? You think I wanna rob anybody for money? I have to do this to keep my family! Without this we would be homeless right now!"Jay raised his voice.

"Lower your damn voice before I slap you dead as!"I screamed in his face.

"Who you think you are?! All I wanted was box from you!"I slapped him and all of a sudden he threw his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

I moaned into his mouth and he picked me up by my ass taking me to my bedroom.

I knew I wasn't meant to do this. He was a criminal. I was undercover. This wasn't to do with the mission. This was just Jay and Bey. I could get fired for this and possibly arrested but as long as it was kept a secret nobody had to know.

Jay threw me onto my bed and climbed in between my legs. He aggressively ripped apart my romper exposing my bare breasts and pussy.

"That cost $25,"I breathed.

"Shut the fuck up,"I obeyed him watching him take his jeans and top off. He was so sexy telling me what to do and bossing me. "All fours,"he commanded and I listened to him. I felt him slip his dick into my hole and I stuffed my face into my pillow. There were children in the house and they didn't need to hear me call their brother 'daddy'.

I couldn't lie- I was in love with the feeling of Jay's dick in me. He grunted speeding up and already my juices were running.

"Shit!"I screamed.

"What's my name?"

"Uuuhhh daddy!"I yelled and he slapped my ass. He flipped me over so I was on my back. He gripped my wrists with one hand and placed them above my head.

"Whose pussy is it?"

"It's all yours baby. It's allllll-aaahhh!!"I screamed coming and he busted inside me.

"Wanna ride baby?"I nodded and he laid on his back. I manoeuvred down onto his cock and started bouncing up and down.

"Yessss,"I threw my head back whining my hips. Jay placed his hands on my hips and bit his lips. I was loving every second of this. I hadn't had dick in a long time and I just loved his dick. I'd be going to hell for this.

I tic tocked and popped my ass on on him while I came. He busted inside me yet again and I rode through it.

Tired as hell I rested my head on his sweaty chest to take a breather. His heart beat was a race car speeding round the track. I decided to close my eyes and drift off to sleep.