Chapter 16

Jay

We entered the women's toilets together. Beyoncé turned around backing up into a cubicle with a smirk on her face. I wasn't playing. All that teasing and she thought she wasn't gonna get away with it? Lol.

I got into the same cubicle and locked the door.

"Pull yo dress up,"I ordered. She did what I said and pulled her dress up exposing her black lacy panties. Feeling on the material I realised she was soaking. "You're wet baby,"I chuckled before ripping her panties off. "Imma have you scream my name,"I whispered in her ear. Beyoncé put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my jeans unbuttoning it. I played with her clit biting on her neck. She pulled my jeans and briefs down grabbing on my dick.

"Mmmm fuck,"she moaned. Without a warning I lifted her up and slammed her onto my erected dick. Beyoncé screamed and I bounced her up and down on my dick. I grunted as she wrapped her legs around me. I turned to sit on the toilet seat and allowed her to ride me.

"Shit,"I breathed as I watched her slam down onto my balls.

"Aaahhh fuck Jay!"she dug her fingernails into my shoulder. The sex faces she was making was turning me on even more. She started to grind on my dick and pop her ass.

"Yes Beyoncé,"I hissed.

"Mmm I love your dick,"Beyoncé bit her lip. "I'm about to cum baby,"she moaned sliding down on my dick. I switched our positions so she was ass up face down. I entered her from the back going ham on that ass. I slapped her ass pulling on her golden hair.

"Say my name and you betta back that ass up,"I grunted slapping her ass again. She cummed on my dick backing her ass into my balls.

"Jay,"she shook.

"That ain't my name,"I slapped her ass twice.

"Daddy!"

"Louder,"I pulled on her hair feeling myself get bigger inside her.

"DADDY!"I burst inside her still penetrating into her. Beyoncé came again and I pounded through it.

I pulled out of her and swiped her pussy taking a taste of her juices.

"Peaches,"I licked my lips. She turned around and shoved her tongue into my mouth getting a taste of herself.

We pulled away and fixed ourselves up. Beyoncé got out the cubicle first and I followed suite pulling my zipper up. She patted her hair down in the mirror.

"You got good pussy,"I smirked.

"Do I take this as a compliment or..."she smirked through the mirror at me.

"Take it as a compliment."

"You're throwing a few of them out tonight,"she turned around folding her arms.

"Don't get your hopes up, I'll be back to ignoring yo ass tomorrow,"I snaked my arm around her waist.

"And why's that?"

"You're sexy when you're annoyed,"we kissed again and the door opened making her jump. An old woman who looked to be the cleaner came in and her eyes widened when she saw us.

"Oh I say!"she gasped.

"Good night ma'am,"I took Beyoncé's hand and we left the bathroom.

We danced a bit longer before deciding to head home. On our way we stopped over at Wendy's for some late night grub.

"Can I get a Dave's Double, a Dave's triple, french fries, baconator fries, a large Dr Pepper and a large Strawberry Lemonade,"I spoke into the device thing.

"Is that all sir?"

"Yes."

"Aight. Pull up to the window to get yo food,"I did so and grabbed our order. I drove out of the car park and stopped at a random park.

"You really gonna eat that triple burger?"

"Yo a nigga hungry,"she laughed at me and I dug in.

"Are you glad you came out with me tonight?"

"I'll admit I am glad. Tonight showed me that you're not that stiff."

"Stiff?!"she exclaimed. "Nigga you thought I was stiff?"

"That was until you were grinding on me,"I saw her smirk. "Let's make this a regular thing."

"What?"

"Sex,"I offered.

"Don't push it fool,"she bit into her burger. "I know my pussy game A1 but we fucked once. You gotta know more about me before I let you touch me again."

"Why don't you tell me about you then?"

"Alright..."she wiped her mouth. "My full name is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles. I'm 23 and I'm from Houston, Texas. My father is African-American but my mother is creole. I have one younger sister, Solange. Growing up I was raised in a strict home. My father was a pastor and both my parents were strict Christians. I couldn't do anything growing up. I couldn't have a boyfriend, I couldn't go out with friends, I couldn't go to parties. The only place I was pretty much allowed to go to was church. I wanted to be like the other girls who had way more freedom than me so I rebelled if you wanna put it that way. I lost my virginity and had my first boyfriend at 16. I was living a double life. At home I was this sweet, innocent, Christian girl but outside of home I was pulling up my skirt and sneaking to places with my boyfriend. We actually lasted long. We went out for about five years but then we broke up because I found someone new. After that I got engaged to this 'someone new' but he cheated on me so we called it off. I guess you could say it's karma."

"So when did you move to New York?"I questioned, interested in her life.

"When I was 18. That was when I became bored of the long distance relationship and started dating somebody else. My parents moved back to Houston with my sister when I turned 21. They still think I'm a virgin and that I've never had a boyfriend before."

"That's crazy,"I nodded.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Ain't you got a story to tell too?"Beyoncé looked at me. I shrugged. "Come on Jay. I told you about mine. I let you play with my clit so the least you could do is tell me what you were like when you were younger,"I chuckled.

I told Beyoncé my life apart from the drug dealing and killing bit. She actually understood a little. She felt bad that she was taking advantage of her 'rich life' when I was struggling but it wasn't our fault.

That night I actually felt like I was getting closer to Beyoncé. She was so gentle and non-judgemental. I wasn't in love with her or anything but I liked her.