Who I am

Unlike Hannah, i think this story should be written and not taped. This is to important.

I'm Tessa. If you heard the tapes you probably don't know who I am. Well, I'm going to introduce myself to all of you.

I'm Tessa Roberts, i am 16 years old and i'm a sophomore at Liberty High. Yes, the shitty school where two students died and one tried to kill himself, all of this in less then a month.

You are probably asking yourself how do i know about the tapes if i wasn't in any of them. I might not be there, but i was a part of the whole story and i was on the list of people who had to listen to the tapes.

You wanna know how important i was in that story? Well, not enough it seems. I was a friend of Hannah's. I couldn't believe that she killed herself, i mean i was her friend and she wasn't alone, she had me. We were even best friends. I knew something was wrong with her, but she would never talk to me about her life. So tell me, how was i supposed to know what she was going to do to herself, and to me, and to Clay, and to her parents?

Anyways, let me tell you my story. I am-was Jeff's girlfriend. We were dating for almost 2 years. After his death i was never the same, i used to be a cheerleader and hang out with the popular kids. My best friend was, and still is Sheri. I know that almost every single one of you blames Sheri for Jeff's death. I don't.

Yes, i know that she should've call the police and tell them that she broke the STOP sign. But even if she had called them, they wouldn't had got there on time to save Jeff's life.

As i said, this is a shitty town, the police would have come to change the sign in the morning. So, it wasn't Sheri's fault.

I think you know everything you need to know to understand the story i'm about to tell you. You're going to know everything about Jeff, me, Sheri, Justin, Clay, Bryce and Zach. So, sit on the couch and get ready to hear how they became the people who made Hannah kill herself, because they weren't like that, they changed a lot, we all changed. All you can do now is just read this and pass it over.