Justin Foley

Justin Foley. The guy who no one knows where he is. Well everyone knows that he ran away after Jessica found out about the secret Justin was keeping from her. He was so messed up. Foley was my friend and i feel so sorry for him, his mom was a bitch to him all the time. How do I know that? Sit still, cause I'm about to tell you.

Just keep in mind that Justin Foley has changed a lot, and the person who changed him was Bryce Walker. Justin deserved better friends.

So let's start from the beggining. When I first saw him was in a party that Sheri made me go to. Mainly because we were new in Liberty High and she figured it would be a good idea for us to go to the party, you know,  to meet people. I'll be honest I was very silent while she was making the new connections. I've always been really shy, and socially awkward, so it was actually hard for me to make new friends. I decided to get some liquid courage, so I went to the "bar" to get some beer. I was looking for the beer but i couldn't find it, for a second i thought that maybe that was a sign thata I should go home and forget about this whole "making friends" mission whit Sheri. But like I said, for a second... Since the next second Justin Foley appeared. I had no idea who he was, but he was wearing the Tigers jacket so I calculated he was from Liberty High. He asked me if I need help, and I hesitated, all because of my shiness. But, somehow, I said something, my first word that night, "Yes" i said. He looked at me, squinted his eyes, like he was reading my mind, and somehow I think he did, cause he open a little door under the counter and grabbed a beer and handed it to me. I gave him a suprised look. We started talking about... Well everything I guess, from school to family and life in general. He was really nice and made me feel really comfortale which was what I need that night, since I was feeling so out of place in the beggining of the party. 

After a long time talking, someone called him and he left. Not in a rude way. After being 'left' alone on the couch a bunch of jocks entered the room, being Zach, Monty, Jeff and Scott. Zach saw me and came straight to the couch. I don't know why but the other 3 came with him, which made me a little uncomfortable. Zach saw that and asked me why I was like that, and I explained all of it. He gave me a smirk and looked at the guys. He stood up and gave me his hand, which was a sign for me to stand up too. You can guess I hesitated, again... But I ended up doing it. He smiled at the jocks and said "This is my childhood best friend, Tessa Roberts, and she's new at Liberty High, so let's do what we do best and let's give her a Tigers welcoming." 
Monty and Scott went to find the rest of the team, and I was left with Jeff and Zach. Jeff introduced himself and because I can't keep my mouth shot, while he was saying "Hi, I'm Je---" i cut him off saying "I know who you are Atkins.". I think I never blushed that fast and that much. He laughed. I didn't know what to do, so I laughed. To be honest, I thought that would be the only time we would communicate with each other... But all of you know that wasn't what happened.

But moving on... After a few minutes, Monty and Scott came back with the rest of the team and pointed at me. In that moment I wanted to dissapear, I dind't like or was used to having that much attention. They all came in my direction. Bryce said "Welcome to Liberty High, I'm Bryce, Bryce Walker. You're really gorgeus by the way." in that moment i was flattered, but I didn't know what kind of monster he was or I would've punched him right there. But, back to the story, Justin picked me up and took me to a table that they had set up out in the backyard. He got up to the table and put me down. I was left with everyone looking at me. He saw I was a little uncomfortable, again, and he did everything he could to make me relax and forget that everyone there was looking at me. He made me laugh and did stupid things. He was so fearless and he didn't care about what other people thought about him, and for a second I wished I could be like that. I was so lost in his foolness that i didn't realize i wasn't nervous anymore. Bryce picked up a megaphone and said somethings that I don't really remember, but it was something about the school and how amazing it was and they would all have the backs of everyone in Liberty High. Before I knew it, Justin was pushing me to the crowd and he whispered "Don't think about it, just let yourself go tonight.". And so I did it. I was on top of everyone and they were transporting me somewhere. All the sudden, they put on the floor, and I'm left in front of a pool. I could hear Bryce saying "Let's give Tessa a welcoming night" and after that everyone started screaming "JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" I looked at Justin, Sheri and Zach. They all were nodding 'yes'. So I decided that i should do something spontaneous and jumped. Coming back to the surface, everyone was cheering me and smiling at me. Before I knew it they all started jumping in.

Later that night, after getting out of the bathroom, after drying myself, I runned into Justin. He asked me what I thought about everything and everyone. I said I liked everything and that I thought this could be a good beggining for me.

After making new friends, I decided it was time to go home, since the next day was school day. I went and stood up on the table outside and said goodbye to everyone.
I left the table and realized what I just had done, I got on top of the table and didn't even get a little nervous. Leaving the house Justin came up to me and said it was a pleasure meeting me and gave a smile. 

Because of him, I lost me shyness and I have to thank him for that. He helped me feeling comfortable in this new school. The next morning I came in the school feeling good about myself.

Thank you, Foley. I just wish you'd chosen different people to hang out with. You could have been a better boyfriend and that's your fault, but it's also Bryce's fault, he put things in your mind. I wish i could've been there for you and that you would spend time with me, Jeff, Zach, Scott, Sheri, Alex and Jess... and Hannah. She never hated you, I hope you know that.