Sheri Holland

Sheri Holland, a cheerleader that almost everyone loves. She isn't a mean girl like people expect cheerleader's to be. I am proud to say that she is my best friend. And she is not the reason why Jeff Atkins is dead.

This is the part of the story where i talk about her, and how she was, and still is, because she didn't change. Not like the others.

As you already know, Sheri and I met at the cheerleader's try out. She was the one that came to talk to me. She was super nice, she sat beside me and started saying "Do you think we're gonna need to have plastic surgery? I mean, look at them. That is not a real body, or face.". I smiled and said "Probably. But first we'd have to get in and looking at the competition, it's not gonna be that easy".

"You're probably right. You know what that means right? We have to kill all of them. You know, just to make sure we get in". We both laughed a lot, we even started to cry of laughing.

"I'm Sheri, Holland. Nice to meet you". "I'm Tessa, Roberts. Nice to finally talk to someone" - I said smiling. "Let me guess, you're a freshman! Me too" - she said - "I think we are going to get a long really well. Probably even be best friends.". I knew her for 5 minutes and i was thinking the same thing as her. 

So, that was how our friendship began.

All though, we were at this party once - i can't even remember whose party it was - and we didn't knew a lot a people, so we decided to get away from everyone. We went to one of the bedroom's of that enormous house - seriously, that was like a maze. 

Of course we took some strong licor and got a "little" drunk. But something happened when we were still sober. A group of guys came in but, in that moment, i only knew one of them, Zach Dempsey, who I'm going to talk in another chapter. They were pretty drunk. After they left, Sheri looked at me and told me "Did you see that? Jeff Atkins became even hotter than he was.". I said "I didn't even see him.".  "He saw you, like he reeeeally saw you. He was looking at you from your head to your toes. You know what I think? He has a crush on my best friend", while she said that, she was smiling, like the kind of dorkey smiling.

I just laughed and said "No way. Jeff Atkins is a player and he doesn't stick around with any girl. Let me tell you something, Jeff Atkins is not the kind of guy that has crush's on girls, he is the kind of guy who snaps his fingers and BOOM he has any girl he wants."

That was probably the moment we figured out that we weren't sober, at all. OHHH we were wasted.

But it was at that party that we became best friends, we talked until dawn and then I slept at her house that night because we walked there because it was closer and we were drunk. We shared a lot of secrets that night. I finally felt like i was finally fitting in, at least i was making friends.

I can't tell a lot about Sheri. She is an amazing friend to me and i was lucky i tried out for cheerleader, cause i met her. 

And if you are wondering what she is doing in the present time, she is finally being able to live with what she did, i mean, about breaking the STOP sign, that maybe led to Jeff's death. She went to the police to tell them what happened and all they said to her was "We can't be sure if your friend died because of the sign. All we can tell you is that you will have to pay for the damage". She told me she felt better hearing that, after Clay and Hannah blamed her for Jeff's death.

Just keep in mind that Sheri is innocent and she is a loyal and a kind person. Remember that she is my best friend and like it or not she will be mentioned a lot during this book, mainly because she was always by my side.