Chapter 2

Eren brushed a strand of hair behind his ear as he hummed quietly,  attention focused on scrubbing the dishes in his hand clean. It was a bright friday morning, the day the tavern was closed, and soon, after Rivan finished breakfast, Eren would take him out to do a bit of shopping. Afterall, if the kitten Rivan found was staying permanantly, then they would need supplies.

Eren stole a glance over his shoulder, watching Rivan quietly chew and stare down at his plate full of bacon, eggs, toast and sliced oranges in front of him. His lips twitched into a small smile before turning back around, the torrent of water coming out of the faucet now turning cold against his hand.

"So have you picked a name yet?" Eren asked, loud enough for Rivan to hear and glance up at his mother.

The boy paused, thinking, before responding. "Reo." He mumbled, and stared down at the kitten in his lap, stroking it's silky black fur. 

Eren smiled and turned the faucet off. He grabbed the towel hanging above the sink and began to dry his hands. He turned to face his son, who was silently finishing up his food.

Rivan was wearing brown shorts, a black and blue striped sleeve shirt tbat was a bit too big on him, and a pair of worn dark blue boots.

After setting the towel down, Eren walked towards Rivan and stood behind the chair, hands on the little boy's shoulder as he leaned down to kiss his head, a bright smile on his face. "Marco and Jean brought you a gift yesterday." He murmured and giggled when Rivan perked up, tilting his head back to look up at his mother.

Eren lovingly stared right back into his mismatched eyes, his own eyes twinkling with love. Rivan always loved recieving gifts. Especially if it was from Jean and Marco. If anything, they are like uncles to the little alpha, always spoiling him and such.

He grinned and stepped away from the boy, making his way towards the cabinet above the stove. He had to stand on his tip-toes to be able to get the brown plastic bag hidden inside.

After getting the bag down, he set it on the table in front of Rivan who eyed the bag curiously. He chuckled when he saw the usually stoic boy snatch the bag and open it excitedly, startling poor Reo by his sudden movement.

While Rivan pulled out the green cloak to inspect it, Eren took his finished plate and set it in the sink. He turned the water on to began washing. He smiled when he heard a small gasp from behind him, knowing Rivan already liked the expensive cloak and he didn't need to look back to know the boy was trying it on.

Once he finished rinsing and drying the last plate clean, Eren turned around, laughing when he saw that the hood covered most of Rivan's face. He watched in amusement as the boy struggled to pull his hood back.

The cloak was a bit too big.

"It looks cute on you, Rivan." Eren giggled lightly, walking up to the small alpha, leaning down and fixing his hood.

Rivan quietly mumbled something under his breath, a light pink dusting his cheeks as he held Reo close to him.

Eren patted his head and stood up, holding a hand out for Rivan to take. The young boy accepted his hand, Reo clutched protectively against his chest, and Eren lead them down stairs. He made sure to lock the tavern before he began walking down the sidewalk, his hand gently clutching onto Rivan's small one.

He ignored the lingering stares of Alpha's, the loud wolf whistles and their inappropriate comments. He was used to all the attention by now and it didn't affect him one bit. He had other matters to care about. Not horny alphas who couldn't keep it in their pants. Besides, it wasn't like he could do something about it.

Beside him, Rivan shot the perverted alpha's a deadly, harsh glare and bared his sharp but small teeth as he inched closer to his mother protectively.

Eren had been 2 months pregnant when he first moved to shiganshina. He had nothing but the clothes on his back to keep him warm during the freezing weather. No one bothered to spare a glance at his horrible condition. Didn't even bother to help him when he was cornered by a group of horny Alphas.

That was when Jean and Marco showed up. The pure feral and furious look in their eyes terrified Eren to the point he had to hide behind a dumpster to avoid being hit or knocked over by flying fists. They had managed to fight off the group of alphas but one unexpectedly, and out of nowhere, pulled out a gun and shot Jean in the leg and Marco in the arm while they were fighting off their opponents.

Eren couldn't remember much other than the fact that he felt something inside him snap and he awoke covered in blood, bodies strewn around him. Afterwards, both alphas took him in for a while and protected him.

Eren really owed them a lot.

He sighed, and tilted his head back, feeling the cool breeze of the wind caress his face and bare shoulders. There was a small tug on his arm and he looked down at Rivan who was staring straight ahead.

Eren furrowed his brows in concern. "What is it, love?" He asked.

Rivan pointed ahead and Eren looked up to see a small crowd in their way. Everyone's back's were to them and it seemed like someone was in the middle. He could tell from catching a glimpse of brownish-red hair.

There was a screech that caused Eren to startle, and suddenly, a woman from the center of the group was running towards them with an excited grin on her face.

Immediately, Eren's instincts kicked in and he pulled Rivan behind him as he snarled viciously, eyes narrowing dangerously while his entire body stiffened ready to attack this unknown alpha.

The woman skidded to a stop and froze, raising her hands up. She slowly backed away from the snarling omega as she spoke in a slow tone.

"W-woah, easy there little omega. I mean you no harm."

That didn't seem to calm Eren one bit because he growled and, out of view, reached for his dagger inside his shirt, all the while keeping his eyes on the tall alpha woman.

"Who are you?" Eren hissed, teeth gritting and eyes glowing.

The woman cleared her throat before speaking. "My name's Hanji, but I won't harm you or your child! I swear!" She said. "And please don't throw that knife at me!"

Eren froze, though his face didn't change. His eyes scanned Hanji up and down, checking for any signs that she would make a move before huffing and grumbling out a "Fine."

Hanji grinned albeit stayed where she was. She didn't want to seem threatening to the omega. Her eyes took in the omega's appearance.

Short in height, wide hips, small waist, caramel smooth skin, vibrant gold-green eyes and slightly long brown hair framing his face. He wore a long black skirt split on both sides, black corset, and a white off-shoulder frilly peasant blouse. 

Very beautiful and easy on the eyes. It was hard to look away from such a angelic piece. 

Wow, Levi you lucky bastard. She smirked.

"Now!" Hanji clapped, eyes glinting with mischief behind glasses. She smiled and spread her arms out wide. "Let's talk, shall we?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I JUST WENT THROUGH MY STORY AND UGH!! HOW DARE YOU GUYS DO THIS TO ME, MY WRITING IS SHIT.

someone should tell me if i make mistakes cuz i'm a lazy hoe who doesn't feel like correcting mistakes.