Chapter 4

Snapping out of it, Eren quickly lunged for his twin swords but before he could reach it, he felt himself being shoved down harshly and pinned, something sharp pressing against his throat. He snarled, vibrant eyes narrowing with rage as he struggled furiously at the heavy weight on him.

"Get off!!" He growled at the raven, using his legs to try and kick him off. Levi didn't budge.

Levi clicked his tongue, tilting his head and staring down at Eren as he pressed the blade harder against the brunette's throat. "There is no need for you to get violent, Eren."

Eren was about to snap back at him when a scream upstairs caused him to freeze.

Rivan!!

Something inside him snapped because he snarled viciously and with all the strength he had, forcibly shoved Levi off. He grabbed Levi by his hair and brought him down to his knee, satisfied when he heard a sick crunch and grunt of pain. He sent another kick but Levi's caught his leg easily.

Eren cried out and struggled when Levi tightened his grip around his ankle. Levi glared up at him, blood running down his nose and mouth. The raven growled and made a move to grab Eren with his other hand but had to jump back when Eren swiped at him with his dagger.

Once Levi let go, Eren didn't hesitate to make a run for it upstairs taking two steps at a time. His heart was pounding against his chest and was panting heavily by the time he reached Rivan's room. He kicked the door open and what he saw made him see red.

Rivan was screaming and struggling in the arms of a man clad in all black. The man was grinning, and trapping the screaming child against his chest.

"Let go of him!" Eren growled, throwing his dagger at the man and watching as it struck him in the shoulder.

The man howled, losing his grip on Rivan who didn't take a second to run to his mother's side. Eren stalked foward, watching as the man yanked the dagger out of own shoulder, blood gushing out from the room. In a blur of movement, Eren was behind the bastard, hands on the guys head as he twisted it, a crack following afterward. The body slumped to the floor with a thud as Eren walked over it to get to Rivan.

"Riv, baby, are you alright? Did he hurt you?" Eren asked, checking the young alpha for wounds.

Rivan shook his head. "No maman."

Eren sighed in relief, kissing the boy's head and cheek. He leaned his forehead against Rivan's to catch his breath. He could still feel the adrenaline in his body, causing him to shake slightly.

A deep, dark chuckle had him snapping his head up and standing straight, pulling Rivan behind him protectively. He growled threateningly, stiffening, as Levi stepped forward from the doorway, the man's boots thumping against the wooden floor.

"Eren, mon amour, you put up quite a damn fight." He purred, desire flashing in his cold eyes. Eren only glared back at him. Then Levi's gaze snapped down to Rivan who clutched at Eren's skirt, a death glare aimed at him.

Levi grinned in amusement, not bothered by his broken nose or bruised mouth. He stopped a few feet away from Eren and smirked.

"Come back with me, Eren. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice."

Eren scoffed. Did Levi think he'd go willingly?

"Like I would go back to being your little bitch." Eren spat, teeth clenched. He would go down protecting Rivan and he would take Levi with him.

Levi only blinked, unimpressed. He then sighed heavily. "Very well, If this is what you want, then so be it." He pulled a gun out and aimed it at Rivan.

Eren's eyes widened. "No!!" He screamed and turned so that he was shielding Rivan from Levi. He clutched the boy protectively against his body. Rivan clutched at Eren's blouse, mumbling out a small 'maman'.

Levi stared down at the brunette, watching as those bright eyes gazed at him with hatred. "If you don't want to see him hurt, I suggest you come with me without putting up a fight. Both of you." He said, his finger on the trigger.

Eren felt his eyes water. He knew Levi wouldn't kill Rivan. He was his son after all.  But he also wouldn't hesitate to hurt the boy. After all, Levi always got what he wanted.

Eren had to protect Rivan. No matter what. Levi wouldn't hurt Rivan if he just obeyed, right?

Eren growled out a "fine" and stood, making sure to keep Rivan away from Levi. Levi only smirked cruelly.

Levi turned around and paused. "Oh, and I wouldn't think about escaping. I have men surrounding the area, mon amour."

He walked out the room, leaving a red-faced Eren to glare at the floor, clutching his son close.

Somewhere in the room, Reo meowed.