Chapter 5

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SHIPS SO FORGIVE ME IF THIS CHAPTER IS CRAP °^°
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Eren was led down to the dock where a large, black ship awaited. He nearly shivered and trembled at the sight of it but only tightened his grip around Rivan's shoulder. He had kept a calm facade throughout the whole walk but now he felt like full on panicking. His eyes darted to his left then right.

There were several pirates, about ten or so, on each side of him then several more behind him. Levi was up at the front, talking to the brunette Eren recognized from earlier-- Hanji.

A low, high-pitched growl caught his attention and he looked down to see Rivan baring his teeth at a few alphas who had gotten too close to Eren. His smile was small as he stroked his protective child's raven hair to soothe him. He didn't need anymore trouble on his hands. He knew Rivan wouldn't hesitate to lash out if it meant keeping alphas away from his mother.

As they came to a stop, Eren saw Levi walking towards him, the alpha's face stone cold as he approached. Eren clutched Rivan tighter against him with every step Levi took, his eyes fiercely locked with Levi's.

There was a twitch to Levi's lip as he stopped in front of Eren. He reached out and Eren didn't flinch or break his glare when Levi's cold, rough hand caressed his cheek in a loving manner. The raven leaned in until his lips were pressed against Eren's ear, whispering lowly.

"You're mine now, Eren. Always remember that."

Then he leaned away and turned to start walking towards the ship, snapping his fingers and ordering Hanji to take Eren to his new room. Hanji mumbled a "yessir" and gently led Eren up into the ship. She kept her eyes on the ground and now that Eren was able to see her face closely, he noticed her black eye. He gasped, brows furrowed.

"Hanji-san, what happened? Did he--" Eren swallowed. Could it have been his fault? "Did he do this to you..?" He asked softly, his brows furrowed in concern.

Hanji cracked a small smile and looked at him. It was hard to look her straight in the eyes when she had several bruises littering her face.

His heart clenched.

"I'm fine, Eren." She grinned though it lacked joyfullness. "I've had worse." She looked away. She seemed to stare at something far away though Eren couldn't make anything of it.

Her face shifted into one of determination and hardened. Then she stopped, forcing Eren to as well. She grabbed him by the shoulders, startling the omega.

"Hanji-san, what are--"

She began to whisper hastily at him, eyes locked with his. "When I give you the go, you run as far as you can, understand? Don't stop for nothing. There will be several people waiting back at your place for you, you can trust them."

Eren was shocked. He stared at Hanji in bewilderment, unsure. But then there was a tug on his torn skirt and he looked down to see Rivan stare up at him.

Eren's face hardened, emerald eyes glowing with determination. He nodded at Hanji who smiled, eyes softening. Her next words shocked him.

"You'll make a great Queen someday, Eren."

He didn't have time to ask what she meant, when Hanji shoved something into his grasp and pulled out two guns, moving in front of him and shouting,

"GO NOW!"

Eren didn't hesitate to snatch Rivan up and make a run for it. Several men tried to stop him but were quickly shot down by Hanji.  Gunshots and shouts rang through the air as he ran, looking over his shoulder in time to see an enraged Levi shouting orders and drawing his own weapons. He turned back around and dodged the grasp of men who tried to swipe at him.

He managed to get pretty far, when he heard several footsteps behind him. He glanced over his shoulder to see about five or six men chasing him, one of them shouting. "Stop!"

"Fuck you!" Eren yelled and took a sharp turn, nearly tripping. He ducked behind a building and set Rivan down. The little alpha said nothing as Eren drew moth his swords. When the first man showed up, Eren stood in a ready fighting stance, eyes glowing as more men arrived.

Five.

There were five men in total.

Six if one were already waiting for him somewhere.

Two men lunged at him, and Eren swung his swords upwards the moment they were close enough. Both men managed to dodge but weren't quick enough to act when Eren charged at them with lightning speed, efficiently slicing their heads off. Blood gushed and splattered against him as both bodies slumped to the ground.

Eren stood there, expression blank as he stared down at his bloodied swords, his grip tighting around the handle. "Hmph, pathetic." His glowing, sharp gaze snapped up to meet the men in front of him. Their faces one of shock and horror.

"He...he k-killed Jase and Nick!" One of them said in horror as they took a step back.

"Impossible! He was one of our strongest!"

Eren ignored them and looked over his shoulder at Rivan who sat huddled in his cloak. His smile was motherly as the breeze of cool air causing some of his chocolate locks to brush against his round face. His voice gentle and soft. "Cover your ears for maman, Rivan."

Rivan cupped his ears and blocked out the screams of terror, and cries of pain. He stared at the ground in front of him, not batting an eye when blood splattered across the concrete floor in front of him like strewn red paint. It was when he felt soft and caring hands cupping his cheeks, did he look up.

Eren smiled, the corners of his eyes crinkling as he pulled Rivan up and into his warm embrace. He picked him up and began to walk out from behind the building, leaving the stench of blood and scattered organs behind.

Rivan burried his face into his mother's shoulder, inhaling his sweet, rainforest scent. It calmed him, pulling him into that safe security that only his mother would ever give him.

Finally, Eren arrived back at his tavern, cautiously eyeing the hooded figures surrounding the entrance. He held back the warning growl when one of them stepped forward, the hood obscuring most of their face.

"Are you Eren?" A woman with a very soft-like tone to her voice.

Eren turned his body a bit so that Rivan wasn't within reach of the stranger. Eren slowly nodded, his body tense. "Yes...."

The woman pulled her hood back to reveal a beautiful face. She had short silky raven hair, milky skin and violet-silver almond shaped eyes. Her face was indifferent and voice monotone as she said,

"My name is Mikasa Ackerman, and I am here to bring you back to Sina."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Phew, oh my Eren cheeks that was so laaate. Sorry! Let me know if there are any mistakes!