⌀ I ⌀

*Rinnnnng~*

"Mark wake up! Did you seriously fall asleep in school?"

This is Jackson, Jackson is one of Mark's closest friends.

He lifted his head off the table. He had hoped no one saw him sleeping... how embarrassing...

How could he let anyone see him do that, how could he even fall asleep in class...

"Don't worry about it, literally, no one saw you"

"It's fine" Mark began his way down the hall. School is ending in 3 days, thankfully...

"See you tomorrow!" And they both split up heading to their homes.

"I'm home" he sighed

"Markiee~ I'm making soup, but there's no soda, you'll have to drink water."

That is Jimin, Mark's older sister, she's responsible and cooks for the family.

Mark head upstairs to put his bag down when he spot something, a bit, peculiar. Quite peculiar indeed.

"Wait where are you going? You just came home." Jimin was a bit overprotective,

"To get us some pop, Yes, some pop. I'll be back in a bit"

"He was acting a bit strange or-"

"Where's the foooood? I'm hungry..."

Oh, and that's Youngji, Mark's younger sister, she, well, she's the same age as Jackson.

"Oiii don't you think you're a bit greedy? And there's no pop, you have to wait, Mark is getting some."

~~~

There's no way that was him, no way. Is he serious?

As soon as mark got home, he put the soda in the fridge and went straight upstairs, to find a wild Jinyoung looking for something.

Now, Mark and Jinyoung weren't exactly close, as they didn't spend much time with each other at all, There was never a reason for them to talk so they stayed in their own world separate from each other.

"Why are you in my room?" Mark questioned him,

"No reason."

"No reason, not at all? It looked like you were looking for something."

"Why would I be looking for something?" Jinyoung froze

"Then why are you in my room?"

"I told you, I'm not looking for anything." Keeping his eyes low

"Are you looking for this?" Mark chuckled then pulled out a small red note.

He reads "Dear Irene, For the past month I kinda-"

"Give it." Jinyoung grinned then stared daggers at his bigger brother

"I liked you, I hope you don-"

Jinyoung started running towards Mark before collapsing on the floor a second later

Mark could hear his nose, him sniffing. Mark put the card on Jinyoung's lap then ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry. I won't tell" He chuckled quietly then sat on his bed before Jinyoung burst out of the room.

"MARK WHAT DID YOU DO" Wow what perfect timing for Jimin to arrive.

"I did nothing"

"I heard Jinyoung crying."

Jimin was practically the second mother of the house.