⌀ IX ⌀

My sister said I made Jinyoung too weak and submissive lolol oops gotta change things up yall theres gonna be some mood swinging ass jinyoung up in here smh

Oklolbye

I didn't check this beforehand sorry for any mistakes :(

----------------------------------------

Jinyoung was sitting down near a bush, decorated with beautiful vibrant colored flowers. He leaned in to smell a flower and took in it's nice scent before picking the flower.

"Jinyoung! Why are you alone over there?"

That voice was very familiar. It was none other than Mark.

"I picked this flower" he chuckled looking back at Mark and standing up, looking back at his hyung.

"Ooh, Jinyoung, it's so pretty, just like you," he said approaching Jinyoung, pulling him into his embrace, while maintaining eye-contact with the other.

Jinyoung put the violet colored flower behind Mark's ear before staring into the other's eyes.

"Jinyoung, you know I love you?" Mark said tightening the hug, still gazing into the younger's beautiful marble eyes. The sun made them a beautiful brown color.

Jinyoung chuckled and remained quiet slowly closing his eyes.

Mark leaned forward and lay a gentle kiss on Jinyoung's soft plump perfect lips.

"Oh god!" Jinyoung thought almost jolting awake out of his sleep. He kept his eyes open for a while stunned at what he just dreamed, until he felt a warm presence around his waist, directly touching his skin.

'SHIT' Jinyoung thought- almost violently ripping Marks arm off his waist and getting off the bed. Mark was a heavy sleeper anyway so it didn't matter. Jinyoung quickly went into the washroom and sat on the toilet rubbing his temples and massaging his hair.

"He's my brother that's so disgusting," he said out loud in the washroom. He knew from countless friends talking about how disgusting incest was and societal standards, it's pretty much illegal and he hated himself for having a dream like that. Plus that's another guy. He's supposed to like girls. Everything about that dream was wrong.

He was having hazy memories of the previous night since he was really tired, but he could remember cuddling with mark for upwards of half an hour on the couch at some point and being over affectionate. He let his stupid emotions get the better of him.

Jinyoung tried to forget what just happened but of course, he was salty at Mark for doing literally nothing, but it was as if his mind was playing tricks on him. He thought it was all wrong and made stupid excuses. It was his brain's fault for making that dream anyway.

He brushed his teeth and took a very short shower before drying up. He wrapped his towel around his neck and opened the door, his bare chest showing with drops of water running down his chest and tummy.

Guess who was awake... Mark. Guess who was blushing. Both of them actually.

Mark scanned his eyes up and down Jinyoung's body. He looked hot in the sweatpants and with no shirt on,

"Get ready. We're leaving soon" Jinyoung said coldly suppressing any emotion in his voice passing by Mark, putting a shirt on and wrapping the towel around his head to dry his hair better.

Jinyoung left the room without sparing a single glance at his older brother.

It wasn't that much that he was mad at Mark. More he was embarrassed as to what was going on between them. As siblings, before they used to never talk and distanced each other from one another, they had no reason to talk and it was almost like Jinyoung was doing it all over again.

------------

"What's wrong with him..." Mark said to himself quietly. He was still thinking about how he looked shirtless but brushed it off and went to the washroom to wash up and brush his teeth,

'Did I do something wrong?" He questioned himself. Jinyoung WAS the one who started all the overly touchiness, though he has no reason to be mad at that. He probably had a bad dream or something.

After he finished his shower, he dried himself off and put on some clothes. He casually walked out and started packing his suitcase glancing at the time. 7:37 AM. They had a long way to go home anyway, it wasn't like they were close to their home.

~~~

8:12 AM

Momo sat on the couch in the living room all dressed and ready. It was nearing time to leave and members of the family started trickling into the living room. She was currently on the phone having a small conversation with her new friend Nayeon. It wasn't like they were best friends yet but they had been exchanging 'good mornings' and 'how are you' since the previous day.

Jackson came out with Youngji arguing about some bird and how he thought it the bird was black but Youngji suggests its green.

"God it's so early in the morning and you two are fighting already shut up!" Jinyoung almost yells rolling his eyes.

"Jinyoung language, calm down," Jimin said putting a hair tie around her hair and pulling her suitcase out her temporary room. Everyone except Mark and his two parents were out.

After everyone got out, they locked all the doors, turned off the wifi router and cut off the TV before everyone left with their things and they locked the door. They saw their large red-colored car shining brightly from the morning light. They made their way to the car and everyone got in. Mark and Momo sat together, obviously while Jinyoung snuck his way very quickly to the back and allowed Jimin and Youngji to corner him. Jackson sat next to Mark, sandwiching Mark between himself and Momo.

"Anyone forget anything?" The parents asked one last time.

"No," they say almost in unison. That was the cue to take off. "Destination set to (xxxx xxx Seoul) You are currently set for the fastest route and you will reach your destination in approximately 5 hours 57 minutes." The Gps announced before they took off on the main road to go to the highway.

---

INTERMISSION

---

They're about 10 minutes away from their house, everyone was exhausted and tired. Jinyoung still made an effort to avoid Mark at all costs while avoiding his occasional glances when he would turn back to check on him. Mark and Jackson were talking all the way home which honestly made the younger feel a bit jealous, for whatever reason. He could also see where Momo and Mark's hand were intertwined from the gap in the seats. If anything, he was in a worse condition from when they left. Of course, he was embarrassed and tired from what he had dreamt and all the things he had done with Mark, but this wasn't making anything better.

His embarrassment turned into moodiness and then into slight anger for no apparent reason. It would have to be his teenage hormones fault.

"Your destination will be on your right" the GPS comes on notifying everyone that they reached home. Everyone got out and got their stuff from the trunk. Jackson thanked them and left on his own, so did Momo, since it wasn't her home. She was always welcomed to stay but she said she needed to get back home since her mom wanted her. That left the 4 siblings alone.

Everyone went in and settled back into their rooms. Mark tried to talk to Jinyoung but it didn't work. He thought he was doing a good job at distancing himself from Mark, but the 15-year-old went into his room and locked the door, so did all the other siblings. They first thanked their parents for the wonderful trip then shut themselves out from each other for the rest of the day, to be blunt and honest, an entire week spending just pure time with each other was too tiring on their energy. 

------------------------------

1269 Words