⌀ VI ⌀

(Double update heh)

It was Sunday night, Not quite late but late enough. The parents decided to stay home and let the kids go out on their own. They all decided on going to a popular Ice cream-Milkshake shop that had recently opened in the area. The beach shore actually looked quite beautiful as several lights illuminated the horizon. They were having some chit-chat conversations while Mark was holding Momo's hand walking down the sidewalk while the rest walked in a straight line. It would be an inconvenience if any pedestrians wanted to pass them on the sidewalk since they literally took an entire road's worth of space. Mark found himself taking occasional glances at his smaller brother, but also looking teasingly at the little Jackji pairing actually being loud, and bickering about some stupid problem that didn't really make sense or had much importance.

"You guys are going to end up getting married if you keep arguing like that" Mark teased chuckling a bit

"Honestly you both are so cute I'm surprised I don't see a ring on that finger" Jinyoung teased.

"You're all so childish I don't even like this idiot" The now red girl said smacking Jackson's head.

"Why'd you hit me? I didn't say anything plus you're so unappealing and rude" The male said back

"Ahh Jinjaaa, I wouldn't like you if they would give me a million dollars." Youngji said whipping the hair from the right side of her head back.

"You're not even talented, at least I can make good honey sweet potatoes." Jackson scoffed

"Excuse me? I was the one that taught you how to make them plus I can make yogurt milkshakes way better than you"

"Get married already." Jimin said breaking the argument. Chuckling

--

The group of siblings and friends arrive at the shop looking around before looking at the menu. It was one of those stores where they wrote their menu's in chalk with a nice playful handwriting in several different colors. It gave the place a more welcoming aura that was nice to look at. There was a royal blue color with a pink displayed everywhere. Some greens were also used around the shop. They went up to the counter before being greeted by one of the employees.

"Hello, my name is Nayeon, I'm going to be taking your orders here today at Once Again Smoothies, what would you all like to have tonight?"

The crew was looking at the several menu options before looking down. Jimin said all the orders to the waitress while waiting, watching her fill the cups with the smoothies and ice-cream.

Except for one person, Momo who seemed to be very intrigued by the girl that was serving them. She had a bright happy personality exploding with energy, she seemed genuinely happy to serve and work in the store and had a cute bunny smile. Momo saw how her black hair fell over her forehead as she tucked the hair around her ear. Momo just grasped on Mark's hand harder looking down at her shoes not thinking about the girl. Of course, the girl on the other side of the counter had been stealing occasional glances at Jinyoung, and how handsome he looked before she scanned her eye around the place looking at everyone. She put a lid on the kiwi shake while looking at the blonde haired girl. She had larger than normal eyes and seemed like she had a good sense of fashion.

"That'll be 42.60" (USD) Nayeon said placing all their colorful smoothies and ice-cream on the counter. Meanwhile, Jackson was sobbing internally as he promised he'd pay for everything. He pulled out his wallet and put the money on the counter as Mark and Jimin chuckled.

"Give 20 back to him, we'll pay in halves," Mark said while Jimin gave $10 and Mark gave $10 making it easier on the other that didn't even have a stable job.