⌀ VIII ⌀

Y'all please vote and comment, it helps me stay encouraged to update and improve haha <3

Don't be a silent reader :(

Here's the other half to the last chapter :) enjoy<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark fed Jinyoung the last piece of the sushi roll and crumpled the styrofoam container it was in. He put it down and stroked Jinyoung's hair.

"Jinyoung?"

"Mhmm"

"You got rice by your lips" Mark said, letting out a barely audible laugh, taking the grain of rice and eating it.

Jinyoung pouted and quickly hid his face in Mark's chest really trying to hide his blush. In the meantime, he pulled his legs up to his chest, trying to hide the now erect 'joystick' in his pants threatening to make a figure in his sweatpants.

(A/N: hah I aint no basic hoe with 'member' oh heeell no y'all gon get summ extra)

Mark didn't fail to notice all these weird things Jinyoung was doing, and it would be a lie to say Mark didn't feel anything either, he was just much better at suppressing his thoughts.

"Hyung what's your opinion on political propaganda" Jinyoung says in a very far-fetched effort to change the topic.

"Political Propaganda affects my birth country, so it's something to look out for" He says in reply scrolling through his instagram feed, enjoying Jinyoung's warmth.

'@irene.rv' popped up.

Mark smirked. Jinyoung had no idea what he had just found. The other was still snuggling into his waist. He scrolled through her feed. He had never seen Jinyoung's crush before. This is definitely something to take into consideration.

"I see you liked a pretty girl, Jinyoung." Mark says smirking at the younger who just jolted up trying to grab Marks phone.

"Ew stop! I don't like her anymore!" Jinyoung says trying to get Mark's phone before reaching up and falling onto Mark, throwing his arms around the older's neck, taking in his nice calming scent.

Jinyoung giggled a bit, leaning in closer and kissing Mark briefly on the cheek, blushing like a madman. As if someone tore rose petals all over his face.

"Now block her please" Jinyoung whispered into his older brother's ear, playing with Mark's soft earlobe. He had to admit, it was a very weird thing to do, playing with someone else's earlobe, not like Jinyoung really cared at this point, he had already dug himself into a big enough hole, being so touchy.

"Hmmm, I guess I have to follow what the little peach says" Mark states, allowing his finger to reach the dropdown arrow, pressing block.

"How dare you call me a peach" Jinyoung scoffed. As much as Jinyoung wanted to be close with Mark and cuddle with him. It was really weird. He didn't want to make their relationship more awkward.

Jinyoung pulled back and lay down on the other side of the couch, looking at Mark.

MARK POV

I felt a cold wind pass by my side when Jinyoung separated from me and lay down on the other side. I guess I shouldn't get too used to the feeling of him so near me. It was such a nice warmth. It would be better to not get too used to that sensual feeling.

Although, I have to admit. Jinyoung is getting way more adorable these days. I notice he started parting his hair a different way, it had some sort of affect on me. I wouldn't be able to pinpoint what is was, but it was cute, and I liked it. I hope he could get a girl that could treat him right, with respect. He deserves the world. Plus he doesn't deserve that girl... Irene.