Chapter 9: Tricked

Ialben stood at the entrance of the door with a smirk on his face, Legolas narrowed his eyes at him then turned to Aragorn.

"You know this elf?"
He asked sternly.

"I do Legolas, is that a problem?"
Aragorn answered, with an eyebrow raised.

Legolas did not want to get into any trouble with Aragorn at the moment, so he backed down.

"No, there is no problem."
He said.

"Good, then we shall feast, this evening. Everyone is invited."
Aragorn told everyone in the room.

Ialben smirked at Legolas, he saw and once again narrowed his eyes at him, then walked off.

Frodo noticed Legolas wander off, and followed him.
He tried to keep up with him, he soon found himself lost, and had no idea where Legolas was.

Frodo stood and sighed as he tried to find his way back, and as he did he saw Ialben coming his way.
He felt his stomach flip, and had a very uneasy feeling.

Ialben stood in front of him and looked down, he felt a small dagger in his left hand, and smirked at Frodo.

"Can I help you?"
Frodo asked.

"Yes, you can help me, by, well I guess I won't tell you yet. Otherwise that would spoil the plan, and that wouldn't be fun now would it?"

Frodo noticed the small dagger in his hand, and the strange shade of green in his eyes.
It seemed as if he was being controlled by some type of evil.

"Why are you holding a dagger?"

"You know Frodo, not every question has an answer."

Shortly after that, Ialben had easily knocked Frodo to the ground, and he was then unconscious.

{}{}{}{}{}

Legolas found a quiet place, for him to think, somewhere were he could be with himself and piece together what may be happening.

Just as he was beginning to put together things, he heard footsteps, his head turned and he saw Ialben.

He stared at him, he made sure he had no weapons in hand before he spoke.

"What are you doing here?"
Legolas asked.

"It's Frodo, follow me."
Ialben told him.

Legolas quickly followed Ialben, but with caution, he didn't know what kind of tricks Ialben could have had planned.

Shortly after following Ialben, Legolas saw Frodo's body lying unconscious on the ground, blood had stained his clothing, and covered his neck and hands.

Legolas leaned down by Frodo and made sure we wasn't dead, thankfully he wasn't.
Legolas looked to Ialben with a worried face.

"What happen to him?"
Legolas asked.

"I'm not sure, I found him here as I was going to get someone for Aragorn."
Ialben answered.

Legolas turned his head towards the ground, then stood quickly and pulled out a dagger from its sheath, and pressed it against Ialben's neck.
Then pushed Ialben against a wall.