T.HREE

[UNKNOWN]
oh

[LISA]
look kid
im not in the mood

[UNKNOWN]
yeah
ill text u later?

[UNKNOWN]
ps. im not a kid

Lisa sighed as she read the last message from the stranger and looked towards Jungkook's direction. The boy was also holding a phone and looked sad right now, rather than frustrated.

Did he pick a fight with his girlfriend or something?

"Eh, I don't think he has a girlfriend." Lisa suddenly blurted out which made her bestfriends look at her. weirdly.

"Yes, Lisa. Your boy doesn't have a girlfriend. Stop bragging, please." Rosé teased Lisa.

"He's not my boy." Lisa said silently and the three just shrugged her off.

"Anyway, tell me about that 'kid' that kept on texting you." Jennie said.

Lisa diverted her attention from Jungkook to her three bestfriends.

"Nothing important. That kid probably doesn't have a life." Lisa complained, "He's pretty annoying but he's cute, as a kid of course."

"But what if he isn't a kid?" Jisoo said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Believe me, he is." Lisa retorted back.

Lisa stopped herself from snorting when her bestfriends started to form conspiracy theories about the kid like what if its actually a 60 year old grandpa trying to lure her.

Like what if the kid is Lisa's secret admirer that pretends not to know her.

"Impossible. Nobody likes me." Lisa said sadly.

"Oh yeah? What do you call those guys who gave you tons of roses and chocolates in your locker for almost everyday? Are they chickens?" Jisoo uttered and rolled her eyes.

Jennie too, rolled her eyes, "Jisoo unnie, will you please stop making everything about chickens?"

Jisoo laughed and said, "Can't help it."

The three continued talking, not noticing that Lisa isn't paying attention and is stealing glances on Jungkook.

She noticed how Jungkook kept on typing on his phone, but then turning it off afterwards, it looked like he didn't send his messages to whoever he's texting.

Lisa sighed as she thought of the last time she saw someone like this. It was her older brother who was courting his now girlfriend back then..

Is Jungkook courting someone?

Lisa looked away sadly from what she had thought. It hurt her, honestly. The thought of Jungkook looking at someone so dearly.

Unconciously, Lisa put out her phone and began texting the 'kid'

[LISA]
hey kid
im sorry for earlier

[UNKNOWN]
asdfgjjkl
u texted first

[UNKNOWN]
its okaaaaay ;)
but why werent u in
the mood

[UNKNOWN]
if its because of me
im sorry

[LISA]
no no
its not because of u
its actually nice to text
some kid
ehehe

[UNKNOWN]
but really im not a kid
!!!

[UNKNOWN]
im 19!
i have muscles
and abs!

[LISA]
lets just say i believe you
kid :))))

[ADD 'CUTE KID' TO YOUR CONTACTS?]
YES  NO