T.WENTY F.IVE

"Lisa what the fuck are you wearing?" Jennie asked angrily when she saw what Lisa wore. Black jeans, black shirt, black timberlands, heck girl even wore a mask and a cap.

"Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?" Lisa asked back and took a glance at what her three bestfriends are wearing.

Pastel colored dresses, and heels.

"There's nothing wrong, Lisa." Jennie replied and flicked the younger's forehead. "Unless you're attending an engagement party."

"An engagement party requiring all the guests to wear pastel colored clothing as much as possible, to be able to fit in to the event's theme,"

"And, we really are attending that kind of engagement party, in case you don't know." She added and pushed Lisa on the edge of the bed, "Now let me take care of you, my child."

Lisa's face went pale as Jennie made her way to Lisa's closet. Jisoo and Rosé remained silent at the side, knowing that Jennie cannot be stopped since she is their group's fashionista, plus, what Lisa's wearing is definitely a no-no.

Jennie went back to Lisa and pointed to her closet. "This is why I bought you a pale blue dress, yesterday." She muttered and Lisa scoffed.

"I don't want to attend the wedding," Lisa reasoned out. "I don't even know who the bride is!"

"Same, but we are attending the wedding because we don't want Jennie to get lonely." Jisoo suddenly said and Rosé agreed.

"Why would she be lonely? It's her boyfriend's sister's wedding, Yoongi would be there for her." Lisa replied and rolled her eyes.

"Yoongi's gonna entertain their guests," Jennie said. "And her sister invited us four, it would be rude if we won't come. She sent me a message, look." Jennie continued and showed Lisa her phone.

"Jungkook will be there." Rosé said and Lisa shot a glare at her direction.

"More reasons why I don't want to go then." Lisa said and slumped at the bed. "His date is probably Eunha."

Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie groaned at Lisa's response.

"She really is dumb." Jisoo said and facepalmed.

"Tell me about it." Jennie said and Rosé just laughed.

"You guys kept calling me dumb these days." Lisa muttered and closed her eyes.

"Because you are." Jennie answered and Lisa's eyes shot opened.

"Am not." Lisa said and stood up from the bed, making her way to her comfort room. "Anyway, where is the dress you bought me? I'm gonna wear it."

"I'm doing this for you, okay?" Lisa said and tsked as she looked at Jennie smiling widely.

As Lisa left to change, the three began to chat.

"She really didn't recognize his voice?" Rosé asked, her face showing how done she is with Lisa.

Jisoo chuckled, "Well, we really can't blame her for that. She hasn't talked with Jungkook for like, the first time she met him, and Jungkook isn't that active on class recitations."

"Hmm, Jungkook's singing voice is a bit different from his speaking voice too." Jennie added and told the three to just shrug it off, which they gladly did.

"Anyway, you're kind of smart today, aren't you, Jennie?" Jisoo said and gave Jennie a thumbs up.

"It's Yoongi's idea, not mine." Jennie answered and laughed.

"What do you guys mean?" Rosé asked confusedly.

"Rosé you're so cute. You'll see what we mean later okay?" Jisoo explained and Rosé nodded.

√ At the party

"Oh my fucking gosh," Lisa said as her eyes darted to the boy who sat by the table beside them. The boy was wearing the same pale blue color as her, except that his was darker.

Lisa heard the three of her bestfriends giggle and she shot a glare at them, especially at Jennie. "Fuck you guys, for this." She said and rolled her eyes and the three just giggled again.

"Jungkook and the others are gonna sit with us later, Lisa." Jisoo declared and Lisa's eyes went wide.

"No." Lisa said and muttered a baffled curse under her breath. "We're going to look like a fucking couple! And what if Eunha arrives and she's wearing the same pale blue dress? I'm gonna commit suicide." She panicked.

"Why do you keep bringing that Eunha up?" Rosé asked and frowned. Is her bestfriend that bitter about her?

"Of course, I am! Jungkook likes her and she's supposed to look like his date and not me." Lisa reasoned.

"Jungkook doesn't like Eunha." Jennie said sternly. "And Jungkook knows about this. In fact, he even agreed to be your date."

"What the actual hell? Are you serious?" Lisa askes unbelievably and the three nodded.

No fucking way. No way.

-

Filler chapter but hope you enjoyed it! Anyway, I published another part of the series which is Yoongi & Jennie's story. Check it out if you want. It's a completely different story, so there would be no connections, but maybe I'll make some subtle hints.

 It's a completely different story, so there would be no connections, but maybe I'll make some subtle hints