T.EN

[CUTIE]
hey
do you mean with asfdjfhhf

[LISA]
jfc i got seated with
ajssjdshsjfja

[CUTIE]
with ????
your crush?

[LISA]
no jfc if i got seated
with my crush
u wont be able to receive
any replies from me

[LISA]
im probably at the hospital
by that time

[CUTIE]
lol
u like him so much
dont u?

[LISA]
yeah
for two years already

[CUTIE]
thats nice

Lisa raised a brow at the sudden change of messages of the kid. It wasn't energetic at all or something. Like what she usually feels with the messages she receives from him.

[LISA]
u got a problem kid?

[CUTIE]
nothing
brb i have a class

It was Lisa's free time today, and she's at the garden with Rosé who's playing a guitar.

"Ugh, I don't wanna attend Psych class anymore." Lisa complained and lay by the grass.

"Come on Lisa, Mingyu's not that bad." Rosé defended Mingyu, who was once her seatmate.

Lisa snorted at what her bestfriend said.

Not that bad? That guy literally won't shut up even just for a minute. I can't even focus on what Miss Lee's saying earlier because he kept on talking and talking and telling bad jokes.

"I honestly want to tape his mouth so he'll shut up." Lisa dryly said and inhaled the fresh air, trying to calm herself.

Lisa's mood has gone sour ever since her psychology class. Her seatmate won't shut up, and Jungkook's seated to Eunha, one of the cutest girls in class.

She admits, she had that tiny bit of expectation earlier that she and Jungkook would be seated together.

But welp, maybe they aren't really for each other?

Lisa waved the thoughts off of her mind and just looked up at the blue dashing sky.

"Lisa, just look at the brighter side. Mingyu is handsome. Mingyu is great at cooking. Mingyu is a husband material." Rosé said, dreamily.

Jungkook is handsome too! He can be great at cooking if he wants to. He's a husband material.

But why wasn't he my seatmate? Uhh whatever.

Lisa closed her eyes and drifted to sleep, since the music from Rosé's hums and guitar are soothing her, like a lullaby.

--
hello sorry this chapter sucked.
it was sort of a filler but i hope you guys enjoyed it.

BUT. I'm here to ask you something.

It's about the series. I'm kind of confused with the pairings that I should do. I asked this earlier but I will ask you guys once again.

Yoongs × Jennie

Yoongs × Jisoo

Jimin × Jennie

Jimin × Rosé