F.IFTEEN

"Lisa, cheer up." Jennie said and patted Lisa's back. Jisoo and Rosé smiled at Lisa and started poking her cheek.

"Come on Lisa, there's so many guys who like you and are even better than Jungkook." Jisoo said and gave a thumbs up to Lisa but Lisa just raised her eyebrows at her unnie.

"But you said, Jungkook was the best guy for me." Lisa replied and Jisoo's eyes widen in shock but then said, "I take it back now. Mingyu's better."

"Yeah, Lisa. Unnie is right. Mingyu is better." Rosé backed up, and pinch Lisa's cheek and Lisa glared at her.

"Why does it sound like you're always selling me off to Mingew?" Lisa said and Rosé laughed.

"Anyway, what do you want for lunch today, Lisa?" Jennie asked.

Lisa sighed and stared blankly into the air, "The flowers that Jungkook gave to Eunha in class."

"Eh? Why would you eat flowers?" Jisoo innocently asked but Jennie smacked her head and dragged her to the food section.

Rosé looked worriedly at her bestfriend. It's the first time that she saw Lisa like this.. and maybe that's because it's also the first time that Jungkook has shown interest to a girl.

And to put it off, even gave her flowers.

"Ahhh, she's lucky, isn't she?" Lisa said and pouted, but teary-eyed.

And as if planned, Jungkook and Eunha entered the cafeteria, and the students' eyes were on them. Rosé immediately looked at Lisa who's looking at the two.

They all watched as Jungkook and Eunha find their seats and how Jungkook asked her what she'd eat, and fall in line just to get Eunha's food.

"I.." Lisa started with a small voice..

"I don't want to eat today," Lisa said and her voice cracked but she smiled nonetheless. "Tell the unnies, I'd skip.."

"And also.. don't find me. I'll be okay," she continued and walked out of the cafeteria.

Rosé sighed and looked over Eunha and Jungkook again.

Why is Jungkook suddenly showing interest for Eunha? I mean yes, she's pretty but it's so sudden and unexpected.

I've always thought that Jungkook somehow liked Lisa.. I've seen him stealing glances at her once.

Jennie and Jisoo arrived and as expected, looked for Lisa. Rosé explained what happened and the two rolled their eyes.

"I wanna bitch slap Jungkook right now." Jennie said and continued, "Where the fuck is Yoongi and his friends anyways? They should be with Jungkook right?"

"Right, Jennie. You better talk to your boyfriend about this." Jisoo said and Rosé and Jennie's eyes widened.

"U-unnie..y..you aren't supposed to say that?" Jennie said and panicked when she saw how big Rosé's eyes are.

"Y..yoongi is your boyfriend?!" Rosé absent mindedly shouted and Jennie zipped her mouth with her hands, earning weird glances from the students around them.

Jennie just smiled at them and said sorry.

"Unnie? Really?" Rosé asked, her mouth open. And Jennie nodded slowly.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it." Rosé said and Jisoo nodded, "Same."

Jennie glared at Jisoo, "This is your fault."

Jisoo just giggled and did a peace sign and began to munch her food.

"Whatever. I'm going to tell you guys anyway." Jennie said and started to eat as well.

"As for Jungkook. I'll really ask Yoongi about it after class. You two should look for Lisa, okay?" Jennie said and the two nodded.

-
Aigoo poor lisa
and yoongi's gonna die
anyway, jennie's gonna choke him to death

Thanks for the comments! I really love reading comments as much as I love writing this book.

This is so fun to write by the way. No angst, just fluff and such unlike my other stories.

BUT.
expect another liskook fic in the future, an angsty fic for liskook bc this is too fluffy so