Chapter 1

Anastasia Elianna Paige Schultz sighed softly, looking out of the window of her cozy, tiny bedroom. The eleven year old wore black velvet sweatpants, a white tank top, caramel fake uggs and a blue denim jacket. Bright blue eyes were made brighter with the tiniest bit of white eyeliner and black mascara, and she wore pale translucent powder over her face, making her gorgeous porcelain skin blemish less and even. Long black hair faded into blonde at the curled ends as she stared at the water outside. She fiddled with her pointy, long black nails, locking eyes with one of her friends from inside her room, before turning away, looking at the bakers shop as he brought out a fresh batch of bread from his oven.

"Anna! Mom says lunch's ready!" Her twin sister called for her. Nodding wordlessly, she stared out of the window for a second more, eyes locking with a birds', before getting off her wooden windowsill and stepping on her carpet. Quietly, she opened her door and stepped down the small, tall staircase, before going into the dining room.

"Hey, baby," Her mother smiled at her, placing a plate of carbonara down in her space.

"Hey, mommy," Anastasia smiled softly, hugging her mother gently, before sitting down at her place, waiting for her brothers to get back from their sports practice.

"When's Aiden getting home?" Anastasia's twin asked their mother, placing a pitcher of non alcoholic   limoncello on the table that she helped her mother brew.

"In a few minutes, Talia. Your brothers' with him. Tell me if they come home earlier, i'm going to quickly get the washing in from the line, okay?" Their mother asked them.

"Yes, mommy." Talia smiled, before the elder woman walked out of the little room, passing the kitchen which was a little bit bigger, before rushing down the stone staircase that lead to the large strip of grass they called the back garden.

"The boys are back!" The eldest of the siblings boomed as he came inside their little house.

"Aiden, ssh! Mrs. Gabler is sleeping, she's not well." Talia, the youngest of the siblings shushed quickly. "Now sit, mommy should be in soon."

"Sure, squirt." The two boys walked into the room and sat in their places.

"How was practice?" Anastasia asked, brushing dirt from her elder brothers' hair.

"Good. Scored in soccer, got a touchdown in football, managed to get big brother down for a three count in wrestling and we won in baseball."

"Nobody likes a bragger, Eli" The eldest of the household came into the room, smiling at her children whilst holding a white wicker basket with folded pieces of clothing inside, a small bag of clothes pegs resting on top of the last shirt.

"Yes, mom." They all chuckled.

"I'll help you, it looks heavy." Aiden, the eldest of the siblings, got up and took the basket from his mothers' arms and lifted it with ease. His mother smiled gratefully at him.

"Thanks, just put it in the laundry room. I'll fold it up later.

"Sure, momma." Aiden left with the basket and his mother went over towards her children and sat down at the head of the table. She brushed some dirt from her second sons' dark brown hair.

"Why do you always get so dirty when you come home from practice, dude? You were gone for like three hours."

"Yeah, Eli, you're filthy." Talia teased.

"Sorry mom, really wanted that goal." Elijah smiled sheepishly. His mother chuckled.

"Well, you and your brother are washing your uniform tonight."