Chapter 5

Tonight was the night. It was the night the four Schultz siblings were going to the WWE event in Paris. As one of Aiden's friends had connections, the siblings had front row seats with backstage passes. Aiden had the biggest smirk on his face the entire night, oh how they would surprise their dearest daddy by the time the night was over.

The children had fun all night, seeing faces like Sasha Banks, Bayley, Roman Reigns, the New Day and the Hardy Boyz made them happy. But, when the main event came along, the children were stone faced and cold as the World Heavyweight Champion made his entrance.

"And his opponent, from Davenport, Iowa, weighing in at 217 pounds, he is the current, reigning and defending World Heavyweight champion, the United states champion, Seth Rollins!" The announcer shouted. The place was electric. The rock chords of  'The Second Coming' blared loudly as almost everybody in the audience screamed at the top of their lungs. 

The only people that were not screaming were, of course, Aiden, Elijah, Anastasia and Talia.

The match between Seth and the giant known as Braun Stroman was long and brutal, but in the end, the champion retained his title.

"All right, kiddos, lets go meet your heroes." A security guard plainly said after the main event was over. Nodding silently, Aiden and his friend, Oscar, lead the pack of people until they had met everybody on the RAW roster, and practically everybody had gone home.

"You sure you don't wanna see the champ?" Oscar asked, as he didn't know why his best friend and his siblings didn't want to see the face of RAW. Aiden hadn't told him about his daddy issues just yet.

"Completely sure, bro. You go on, wait in the car, i'll get'm some snacks for the ride back, you want anything?" Aiden lied, the biggest smirk on his face. Anger of what his loving father had done to his beloved mother and siblings had slowly bubbled up, and he was looking foreward to meeting his maker for the first time in over a decade, for all the wrong reasons.

"Nah, dude. I'll see you."

"Sure, bye."

After Oscar let, and most of production had let, and Aiden made sure the World Champion hadn't left his private dressing room had stayed put. Just like he wanted him to be.

"Ready?" Elijah asked.

"Scared." Talia whimpered.

"Why? All were here for is for this moment, and to get our loving daddy to pay his dues. Nothing's gonna happen. He deserves all the hell that he's about to get." Elijah said, wrapping a arm around her lower back. The eldest due were protective over their mother and sisters.

"Let's go." Aiden opened the door.

~~~

Colby Lopez sighed sadly, running a hand down his dripping wet black hair. His newest fling, Sarah, was being clingy and had thrown a hissy fit after he'd just told her that he was going to be gone for another seventeen days, as opposed to the nine she was under the impression of.

Oh well Colby shrugged, talking to himself, plopping down onto the steel fold out chair, taking out his phone from his jeans' pocket. Maybe Zahra'll keep me company tonight.

Thoughts of his once upon a time lover faded from his mind as he jumped, the locker room door swung open as four young people walked in, closing the door behind them roughly.

"Woah! what the-" He stopped himself from cussing, seeing there was two younger girls with them. "Kids, meet'n'greet finished ten minutes ago. I'll sign anything next time you see me, okay?"

Aiden growled, startling Colby a little. So, he continued speaking, a little softer this time. "Do i know you?"

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't know who I am." He snarled. Colby looked all over his face, noticing the resemblance to him and his older brother.