Chpt 3 : Meeting the Team

Chloe POV

"This is un-bee-lieveable!" I screamed. Finding myself soaring through the air, being held up by nothing but four, almost transparent wings. Each one looked small and fragile and it almost scared me to use them but what scared me most was the fact that I was now 50 metres in the air, zooming through the streets of Paris. It's weird, both the puns and the flying, they came naturally and before long I found myself enjoying the feel of the wind in my hair.

I looked about, getting up close to a skyscraper to see my reflection once again. I was in a skin tight yellow and black striped suit. Antennas stood on my head which I'd found out gave me a better sense of direction when zooming through the skies. My eyes which were normally a pale blue, highlighted by make up, were now a bright burning blue just like that of the ever changing blue of the ocean. It was almost like they sparkled. I stared at my reflection, not really paying attention, putting all faith in my atennae to alert me. Passing by houses I saw a small child looking solemnly out her window. I slowed down to hover by it. The girl stared back at me with big blue, curious eyes. Her brown hair in a small braid resting on her right shoulder.

I placed my hand against her window and smiled. Her mouth widened into a huge smile as she placed her hand on the glass over mine. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the difference in size of our hands. She turned back to me and giggled. It made me smile wider in return. "Nice to meet you too."

She reached out her other hand going to touch my face. It was strange. The child kept running her hand along the glass, outlining my face. Her mouth opened again as she smiled, grinned, all of her teeth showing. Well, the ones she had seeing as she was an infant. She removed both her hands and stood back from the window as she waved at me. She walked over to her bed, climbing on, tripping over her covers, as she tucked herself in. She turned to look at me again and smiled as I flew off waving back.

For some reason. She reminded me of me.

A lot.

I flew onto a roof, seeing the Eifel Tower wasn't far away. I decided I'd jump the rest of the way as I leaped across rooftops, using my wings to confirm my landing. And that's when I saw it. Chat Noir was already waiting, leaning against one of the structural beams and twirling his staff in his hand. Ladybug was just swinging in on her yoyo and on the rooftops across from me a saw a fox themed hero jumping as well. She looked at me, our eyes catching, and winked. I don't know why but after that, it became a race.

I picked up the speed, using my wings as boosters on every jump. I watched her do something similar with her tail as it increased the power of her jumps, sending her faster and farther along. We both raced the rest of the way, focusing on each other as we crossed paths on rooftops many times, Ladybug and Chat Noir watching in interest. We both touched down on the top of the Effeil Tower - the no tourist area - at the same time, dust blowing upon impact.

"That was PAWSOME!!" Chat Noir cheered. The fox whooped 'high five'ing him. The two started acting all chummy.

"No way Chat! It's more like it was foxtastic!!"

"Quit the puns. They're bugging me." Ladybug laughed.

"Do you all pun?" I asked.

"No. Normally only those two idiots but it's pretty catchy-

"Cat-chy." Chat interrupted.

"-at times. Sometimes I really can't help it. So, what's your name?" Ladybug questioned, blocking out Chat.

"Queen Bee."

"Sweet-" Ladybug started only to be interrupted by fox this time.

"Like honey."