Levi (Rivaille) x reader one shot *suggestive material*

Do you know how hard it is to have a secret relationship with a lance corporal who is short, emotionless, and a clean freak. No, no you don't.

You and Levi had been in a secret relationship for months now. Sneaking away after meals and hiding in closets. Of course in public he made no indication that you two were even friends. Only curt nods and the occasional small talk when it was necessary. No one would've guessed that you two were in a passionate relationship.

You were sitting in your tiny office working on some new battle formations when you heard a tentative knock on the door. "Come in," you called guessing it was one of the new recruits of the survey corps. Sure enough when the door was opened the blonde head of Armin Arlert appeared in the door way. "Hello Armin, and what brings you here?" You asked. "Lance Corporal Levi has requested you in his office, he says it's urgent," Armin said saluting.

"Thank you for letting me know Armin," you said and stood up. He nodded his head and followed you out of the room. Armin went one way and you made your way the other, to Levi's office. You had no idea what he would want now. He knew you weren't done with those battle formations. And it was too risky to sneak away at this time of day. Someone would catch you.

You arrived at the wooden door and knocked on it. "Who is it," Levi's voice called from within. "It's me (y/n)," you called back. "Enter," Levi called back as apathetic as ever. You opened the door and saw Levi sitting at his desk staring down at the papers there. "You asked for me? Why? Those formations aren't done yet," you said. "I know, I wanted to see you, it's been a while since we had some intimate time together," Levi said looking up when he said intimate.

"It has, but Levi, it's in the middle of the day, we both have work to do, and we'll get caught," you said truthfully. "Yes, but what if say, people think I'm busy in here, much too busy to be bothered," Levi said standing up. He may be short, but he was still a full inch taller than you. "How would they know?" You asked a bit confused. "I may, or may not, have told all the officers and squad leaders to let the trainees know that whoever disturbs me will get a full month of extra cleaning duties," he said walking over to you.

"Well that's one way to get rid of people," you said. "Indeed," Levi said and he was now in front of you. He gently put a finger on your chin and tilted your face up so you were looking at him. "Now we get intimate," he said and captured your lips in his. All thoughts vanished from your mind and you kissed him back letting your fingers stray to his soft black hair. Levi kissed even more roughly and licked your lower lip. You had been deprived of him as well and willingly opened up your mouth to him.

Levi explored your mouth with his tongue leaving no place untouched. His hands slowly made there way to your jacket and removed it, casting off to who knew where. You removed your hands from Levi's now messy hair and began untying his cravat.That was also discarded and your hands began toying with the buttons of his shirt, unbuttoning them one by one. Bang! The door burst open and a handful of trainees burst in being lead by non other than Eren Jaeger.

You and Levi broke apart and Levi quickly began fixing the buttons on his shirt. "Jaeger, what is the meaning of this!" He asked angrily. You looked around and saw that the group was all new recruits. Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Connie, Jean, and Sasha all stood there with guilty but slightly smug looks on their faces. "We're sorry sir, we didn't know," Sasha said. "Didn't know. Bullshit, extra cleaning duties for a month as promised," Levi said as you picked on your jacket and pulled it back on. "Honest sir, we had no idea," Eren said not even trying to hide a smug note in his voice. "All of you, out now, that's an order," Levi said in a dangerous tone. The trainees left as quickly as they could.

"Damn kids," Levi said and the two of you continued what you had started.