Loki x reader one shot

What do you do when you fall for the world's most evil man? You get kidnapped and then go on a very nice date.

You were having a relaxing day at home snuggling in your favorite sweater and reading (your favorite book) for the billionth time when you were rudely interrupted. There was a knock on the door and you rolled your eyes. Who in the world would have the audacity to bother you on a day like this. Sighing you closed your book and went to go open the door.

You walked to the front door and opened it cautiously. On your porch stood a man dressed in what seemed to be armor of sorts. "Hello (y/n)," he said cooly. "Um, hello, I'm sorry I don't think I know you, how do you know my name?" You asked confused. "What does it matter," the man said and he shoved you back and entered your house. "Excuse me, just what do you think you're doing?" You said backing away from the man.

"I'm Loki of Asgard and my motives need not be questioned," Loki said. "But they will be," you said narrowing your eyes. "Enough of this idle chit chat, I need to proceed," Loki said. Suddenly something hit your head and you feel to floor, unconscious.

You woke to a dim room and a pounding in your left temple. Groaning you began to look around. The room was sparsely furnished with only a desk, a chair and a box. A door was on the opposite wall. You tried to rub your aching head, but found that your hands were bound together. All you could do was sit on the cold floor and wait for someone to come in.

Sure enough the strange man called Loki entered. "What do you want now?" You asked. "I am your captor and therefore I'll be doing all the talking. I request that you go on what your race calls a date," Loki said. "Excuse me? You came into my house, knocked me about, kidnapped me and now your asking me out on a date?" You asked incredulously. "Yes, and if you say no I will torture you," Loki said with an evil smirk.

Well this wasn't good, not at all, but I mean it couldn't hurt? You could just go on the date and hopefully he'd either let you go or you could escape. "Okay, I'll go on a date with you," you said quietly. "Excellent," Loki said.

Suddenly you were being untied and forced into a (f/c) dress that was actually really nice, but at the moment you didn't care. Soon you were in a car and off to a restaurant, and a fancy one at that, with Loki. The date actually ended up going quite well and for an evil villainous man he knew how to treat a woman right. Maybe you had ended up falling for it.

Now the two of you were standing outside the restaurant and Loki asked, "might I see you again?" An to your surprise you answered, "yes." Loki then kissed you on the cheek and told the chauffeur to return you back home. All in all it had turned out to be scary, strange, but romantic night.