prologue

Alpha/Beta/ Omega Universe with Omega!Niall and Alpha!Liam --> main pairing: niam; side pairing: larry

story contains:

mature scenes, like blowjobs, anal sex, knotting, mpreg, rape; humans changing into wolves, hurt, comfort, true mates/soul mates, bonding

some tags may be added through out the story.

Enjoy!

[goal: 25 votes and 10 comments]

__________________________

Niall was content with his life. He had a beautiful, nice and protective alpha boyfriend by his side and he couldn't wait to mate with him. He had everything he'd wanted and he couldn't be happier.

He loved his boyfriend Josh so much and when he invited Niall to a boat trip, the blonde was happy to say yes. That's how he found himself on a beautiful yacht, but what nobody expected, was the heavy storm on sea.

"Josh?", Niall asked and he cuddled further into his boyfriend's arms. "Mhh, sweetheart," he answered. "I'm scared", Niall confessed, when he saw the dark clouds in the sky, and suddenly a thunder was heard and shortly after a lightning followed. Now Niall was utterly scared. "Can we please go back?" He whimpered, but Josh shook his head. "Don't worry, sweetheart, nothing is gonna happen. Nick knows how to steer a boat and he knows what he has to do in a storm, so just relax and go to sleep Nialler."

Niall nodded and closed his eyes, but he couldn't fall asleep. Suddenly the boat swayed and before anybody could do something, Niall was thrown from the couch, he was laying on, and it knocked all his breath out of him. Niall whimpered, because he was sure he had bruised or broken his ribs, because he could barely breath.

Josh was immediately by his side and tried to help Niall, but with the heavy swaying of the boat, it was useless. They were thrown around like ragdolls. Wave after wave hit the boat, and when it capsized, water began to flow into the boat and Niall screamed in panic, when he couldn't find Josh anywhere. "Josh?" He screamed, but he heard nothing but the waves hitting the boat.

Niall noticed the broken door and windows and he tried to swim over to the door, but he had no chance. Only when a wave dragged him out of the boat, he could finally escape the boat and he held on tightly on the broken door, when another wave swapped over him and he lost consciousness.

---

Niall groaned and began coughing, when he finally came back to his senses. When he opened his eyes, he was surrounded by sand and a few seagulls, which were on a rock nearby. Niall sat up and looked around, seeing that he was stranded on a beach.

He could barely remember, what had happened, when he finally remembered Josh and Nick. He looked around, but he saw nothing but sand, water and the seagulls and he sighed in defeat. He knew, that he would never see them both again, because he was fairly sure that they hadn't survived the storm and the more he thought about, the sadder he got.

He couldn't believe that he had lost his boyfriend, his alpha who he had loved dearly and who he was supposed to get mated to. Sobs racked out of his throat and tears slipped from his eyes. How he had wished to have died as well. But no, he was trapped on an island.

With great effort, Niall stood up, swaying, before he finally found his balance. His head hurt and only now he realised that he had lost his shirt along with his shoes, meaning, he had only his trunks left. He could see the severe bruising along his ribs and a few scratched along his arms and legs. Sighing, Niall walked slowly across the beach, further on the island, moving a bit more into the woods.

He knew, that he had to find clear water, before he would dehydrate. But the more he walked, the more he got lost, which didn't help his headache at all. He stumbled further into the woods, when he suddenly heard some branches break, but Niall concentrated more on the small stream over water he could hear. He moved faster than before, and when he saw the water he fell down on his knees and formed a bowl with his hands, before he dipped them into the water to fill it. He brought his full hands to his lips and sighed in content, when the water slipped down his throat.

He heard another branch break and suddenly a light brown coloured wolf stood in front of him. Niall immediately stood up and tried to run away, but the wold immediately jumped at him and snarled, when the blonde was under him. The piercing grey-blue eyes of the wolf scared Niall immensely. "Don't hurt me please, please don't hurt me!" Niall screamed in panic and when the wolf snapped at him, he lost his consciousness.

---

When Niall awoke, he was surrounded by two persons, one feathery haired boy with grey-blue eyes and a man with curly hair and striking green eyes. "Oh, you're awake." The blue eyes man said, and put a hand on Niall's forehead. Niall flinched away, but the man didn't seem to care.

"I'm Louis, and that is my alpha Harry." He explained and pointed at the other man, who nodded in acknowledgement. Niall tried to answer, but he couldn't do anything beside coughing. Louis looked at him with pity and said: "Just close your eyes and go back to sleep. Catch some rest, before you can explain everything to us. We need to know what has happened to you and how you found this island." Niall nodded slowly and closed his eyes, before he went back to sleep.