four

Here's another update for you 💙
Hope you enjoy it, even though it's not the best, but I needed to distract myself so I began to write and this is what came out of it. 😐

Liam went back to his den, but he had an uneasy feeling. He knew what Sophia was capable of, because she had been always the terror of the pack as a young pub, before she was chosen as his mate and was trained to act like it. But even afterwards she would always play pranks and they often weren't that funny and some pack members had gotten hurt of it. He sighed deeply and looked at the omega den, which he could see easily from his own, but then he shook his head and crawled into his own, where Niall was still laying in the rugs.

Liam smiled at him and laid down beside Niall, who immediately turned around and cuddled himself into Liam's chest, making the alpha grumble happily, before he closed his eyes and fell asleep, unaware of what Sophia was planning. The slept cuddled together like that for the whole night and where only awoken by the howl of a wolf, coming from right outside the den. Liam grumbled tiredly, before he detangled himself from the still sleeping omega and he went outside of his den, to see Harry staying there. "Good morning, alpha. I'm sorry for waking you so early, but Taylor went into her heat and her mate has been chosen by the oracle. It's James."

Liam nodded and said: "Thank you Harry." He was glad that Taylor went into heat now, because he knew that Sophia was her best friend, meaning if Sophia had planned something, she would be on her own for now. Niall came out of the den soon after with a growling stomach. Liam heard it and a small smile grazed his lips. "Hungry?" he asked and only got a curt nod from the still sleepy blonde. Liam nodded and told Harry to cook some flesh from the deer they had caught yesterday.

"Just a few minutes", Liam told the omega. "Since you can't change into your wolf yet, we need to cook the flesh for you." Niall nodded at him and something drew him to the alpha and he was happily engulfed into a hug by the alpha, who nosed at his scent glands that were located on his neck. "I'm so glad you came here, you smell so sweet. Sweeter than anything I've ever smelled before." Liam told the blonde, who had gone lax in the arms of the alpha. They stayed in that position until Harry got back with the flesh. Niall's stomach growled again and he blushed, before he dug into his food, not caring about how he looked while stuffing the food into his stomach. It was weird for him to eat flesh without anything else, but he knew that he had to get used to it sooner or later.

Liam watched the omega and smiled fondly at him. Harry watched Liam intently and smiled as well. He went over to stand beside Liam. "I'm glad you found him. I've never seen you happier than now. You've never looked at Sophia the way you look at him, even though you barely know anything about him. Please keep him safe." Harry said, making the alpha blush a bit, barely noticeable, but Harry knew Liam since they both were pups. Niall only looked up again, when he had finished, seeing both alphas watching him, making him turn a bit red on his cheeks. "Thank you for the food Harry", he said and looked at him gratefully. Harry nodded at him. "No problem at all, just come over when you're hungry and Louis can cook you a bit." Niall nodded thankfully and Harry went back to his den.

When they were both left alone again, Liam excused himself, when he heard his mother call for him. Liam asked Niall to accompany him, but Niall declined and so Liam went to the den, but he was very reluctant. He went to his mother's den to talk to her and when he had gone into the den, Sophia took her chance and left the omega den, walking over to Niall. "Hello Niall, I'm sorry that I came so strong onto Liam, but he was my chosen mate and I didn't know that you were his true mate so I thought, that he was still my alpha. I apologize for my behaviour and I'll look for another mate and wish you all the luck." Niall smiled at her gratefully. "Thank you, bu –" "No buts, honey. But anyway, I wanted to ask you, if you wanted to accompany me on a walk? I've been at the omega den for weeks and I need to move around for a bit." Niall nodded and went to walk to the den Liam had went to, but Sophia stopped him.

"You don't need to tell him, we will be back soon and we won't leave our territory, so you don't have to worry." Niall nodded and together they went for a walk. Unbeknown to Niall however, Sophia was taking them to the den of a bear. They were walking in silence, until Sophia stumbled and cried out in pain. That alarmed the bear, who came rushing out of the den and when he caught sight of the two omegas, he roared, before he came towards them. Suddenly Sophia realized that her plan was more than stupid and she called towards Niall. "Please go back Niall, I will distract him." But Niall shook his head. He was the stranger after all, while Sophia was a beloved pack member. "No, you go, Sophia." Niall said and Sophia's heart broke. Every omega she knew would have taken the chance to run, but here was Niall, who was distracting the bear, for her to leave.

She needed to get help, but before she could leave, wolves where jumping out of the bushes attacking the bear. Niall could immediately recognize Liam's wolf, who was on top of the bear, while a dark brown wolf was distracting the bear from the ground. The bear was struggling, but he was still standing and suddenly Liam laid on the ground with the bear pouncing at him. The bear's prank hit Liam in the stomach, making him bleed very much, but you couldn't give up, he needed to save his omega.

He jumped back on the bear's back, when the bear was more concentrated on Harry and bit down on his neck. Harry attacked the bear from the ground and together they got the bear down and could kill him with a practised bite to his throat. They were both covered in scratches but Liam was bleeding so much that his whole fur was covered in blood. Niall immediately rushed to him and Liam turned back into his human form, before he crumbled to the ground. "No!" Niall called out and fell to his knees beside Liam. The alpha blinked his eyes open. "Niall", he sighed out. "My omega." Niall had tears falling down from his eyes. "Liam." He mumbled.

"Niall, we have to bring him back to our pack now." Harry said and Niall nodded. Harry turned back into his wolf form and together they managed to get Liam on the other alpha's back, before Niall climbed on it as well, holding tight on Liam.
Hoping they could save his alpha!