seven!

Thank god my finals are over and I've passed them all, now I only need to go to school one more time for my graduation 🙈

[goal: 20votes and 15comments]

smut ahead!

Thanks to Liam being the packs alpha, they had their peace and both of them could recover, Liam from the physical pain and Niall from the emotional one. They knew that Sophia had asked for Niall, so that she could thank him, but being cuddled into Liam's side, had Niall let be selfish for one time. Liam had only cuddled into him further and so they laid in the dun, surrounded by rugs and they were at peace.

Niall breathed in deeply and took in Liam's smell. It relaxed him more than anything even though he barely knew the alpha at all, but something pulled him to the alpha and for the first time he was willing to let it happen. Liam felt it and felt proud that the blond omega opened up and recognized the alpha as his mate and he basked in the feeling, not knowing how long Niall would accept it. But Niall was happy and content and asked himself why he hadn't opened up earlier, if this was the award for it. He nuzzled into Liam's side and the alpha smiled down at him.

Niall returned the look and stared deeply into the alpha's brown coloured eyes. He was mesmerized with all the warmth and love he was seeing and before he knew it, his lips were touching those of the alpha and he felt his heart combust. Never had he ever felt such strong emotions and he loved it. But even though both of them were feeling emotions beyond what they had known their whole live, the kiss stayed sweet and simply.

But with that simple kiss, Niall felt something weird leak from his behind. "W-What?" He asked confused and broke the kiss with Liam to turn around and he saw slick leak from his ass. "What is going on? Isn't that only supposed to happen during heat?" Liam licked his lips when he took in the intoxicating smell of Niall's arousal. "The legends say, that the kiss of true mates can lead to the omega's heat and the alpha's rut." Liam said and kissed the omega once again, this time with much more hunger and lust. Niall simply sighed into the kiss and let himself be dominated by the strong alpha in his arms.

Liam pulled the smaller omega into his lap and Niall felt Liam's cock harden under him and he whined softly, his heat overtaking every rational thought. "Please fuck me." Niall begged and pushed his arse further onto Liam's cock and the alpha groaned aroused. Even though he was hurt, he couldn't deny his omega's wish, so he laid the blond down on the rugs and crawled over him, until his much bigger body blanketed the one of Niall. He leaned down again and kissed the omega once more. Niall only relaxed into it, even though he wanted to have so much more.

Liam smiled down at his sweet omega and let his left hand wander around Niall's body, while his right one held him upright so he wouldn't crash his omega.

Liam leant down to kiss him, hungry this time, demanding, and Niall arched up against him, hands pressed against his chest, the air between them hot and thick with their mingled scents. He spread his thighs, the crooks of his knees damp with sweat and the creases of his thighs damp with slick. Liam broke their kiss, panting, snuffling down Niall's body to his dick. He licked the broad flat of his tongue over it, suckling briefly at the tip until Niall gasped, thrusting into the heat of Liam's mouth.

It's only a tease, though, and he pulled off with an obscene pop, sucking gently on each of Niall's balls for a few seconds, then tonguing through the smeary mess of his taint to his hole, slick and open and ready for him. He held Niall open with his thumbs, the blunt broadness of them just barely pushing inside him. Niall whimpered and threw an arm over his face, eyes squeezed shut, muffling himself. He tried to bring his thighs together, feeling so exposed with Liam looking at him like that, but Liam's wide shoulders were in the way. Liam just spread him wider, fingers pushing against the cheeks of his arse. He sunk his thumbs in farther, slowly stretching Niall. "More", Niall begged Liam, who just moved back up, covering Niall once more, before kissing him again. Niall whined in pure agony, feeling way too empty. He was flushed all down his neck and his chest. Liam squeezed his eyes shut, like Niall needing him that bad is hard for him to look at, like maybe he's almost as overwhelmed as Niall is. He hitches one of Niall's legs up over his arm, leaning back and pulling his fingers out with a slick squelch to line himself up. The head of his dick is dark pink and huge, wet where his foreskin has pulled back, the slit flexing around a sluice of precome as Niall watches him, mouth-watering. "Please," Niall says again, barely audible, clenching around nothing.

Liam pushes in, cock slipping in Niall's slick at first, the blunt head of it too big for Liam to guide in with just one hand. He lets go of Niall's leg so he can use his other hand to hold Niall open, pulling gently at his stretched-tight rim as Niall takes him in, easing the way.

Niall's breath caught in his throat and a needy moan escaped his lips, feeling Liam's cock slide deeper and deeper, feeling inch for inch. It was an impossible stretch for the small omega, but his body accommodated the size without a problem. Liam nosed along his damp cheek and it was only then that Niall realised the tears leaking down his cheek. "Are you alright?" Lim asked, when he had finally bottomed out. Niall only nodded and Liam is dragging his cock back out, before pushing it back in.

Every coherent thought left Niall and he came for the first time, without even realising that he had been so on edge, the pleasure of Liam's cock in him the only thing he recognized.

"Oh god," Niall sobbed as Liam pushed back in, picking up a rhythm, one big hand spread against the small of Niall's back, holding him up so he could fuck into him deeper. Niall arched his chest up so he could get more of Liam's cock, clenching down on it as Liam fucked into him, faster and smoother as more of Niall's slick seeped out, copious and dripping down between his arse cheeks.

"Knot me", Niall begged and Liam nodded, going even faster, as he felt the knot beginning to swell. Niall moaned, as he felt his rim being stretched even further and the drag of Liam's knot felt amazing. It took Liam a few more thrust until his knot popped and was too big to slide back out, so he settled for smaller thrusts while he pumped his cum into the omega. Niall breathed shallowly, eyes wide and looking into Liam's. Liam leaned down to bite him into his mating spot on his neck.

As soon as his teeth pierced through Niall's skin, they felt their souls mingle together and the feeling of being so close to each other got even more intense, causing Niall to black out for a few seconds. He was completely overwhelmed with the new feelings and stared at the roof of the den with glassed over eyes.

Niall was spread open around the knot like he was made for it, the girth of it tugging on his rim, while gallons of cum were pumped into Niall.  With every small thrust, hiccup like sounds were pulled out of him. "So good." Liam said, praising his mate as he rocked his hips into Niall, pushing his cum even further into Niall. While they were tied to each other, Niall came once more, feeling the cloudy feeling leave his mind, making him a bit more coherent again.

It's a while before they could breathe easy again, muscles finally responsive again. Liam helped turn them over while they're tied together, lifting up one of Niall's thighs and manoeuvring until he's spooned up behind Niall, knot still buried deep, arms looped across Niall's belly. Niall fell asleep soon after despite how filthy they both were, sweat and come everywhere, pleasantly full. Liam's lips were pressed to the nape of Niall's neck, and he's never felt safer.