eight

I'm so sorry for the long wait, but since the last author note, a lot has changed ... again.
I mentioned that I'm in Ireland as an au pair, but since Monday I've been back ,because it was not working out with the family, so I never asked my mom to send me my laptop.

I had to mind the kids way longer than stated in the contract without getting any reward for it and I'm being honest: I have never met such spoiled kids. They don't know what 'no' means, because they get whatever they want, so that the parents don't have to deal with them, at least I had that impression.

Anyway, so I'm back in Germany and the last few days was about getting sleep and eating, because I lost about 11 pounds and I've always been on the edge of being underweighted so losing so much weight is not good for me in any way.

But enough talking about me, here is the next chapter after nearly 4 months.

[goal: 20 votes and 15 comments]

When they woke up the next morning, Liam was till buried in Niall, who seemed a bit uncomfortable so he slipped his dick out and snuggled further into the small omega in front of him, who was still asleep. Liam traced every imperfection he could find on Niall's skin and with each imperfection he fell more in love with his little omega. The omega he had just mated the day before and he couldn't be happier about this fact. Since he was old enough the understand the principle of mating, he had imagined himself to be mated to Sophia, because that was, what the miracle had told him, but here he was now. Mated to a stranger from another world, but he had never felt such a connection to another person in his life before.

He slowly felt Niall stirring in his arms and he kissed Niall's neck lovingly. The omega turned around, wincing a bit, when he felt the cum spilling out of his hole. He grimaced, but Liam only smiled at him. "Morning sunshine", he spoke and kissed Niall's lips. The omega smiled contently and buried his face into the strong chest of his mate. "Morning Li", he mumbled tiredly, before yawning.

Niall's stomach grumbled and Liam immediately jumped up, carefully putting one of the rugs over Niall, so he wouldn't be cold and saying: "I will be back in a second." Liam immediately rushed out the den to get to Louis and Harry's den, so that they could prepare a bit of food for Niall. "Morning harry, Louis." He said, when he had arrived at their den. Louis and Harry greeted him as well and Louis immediately got up to make some food, when Liam had asked for it, while Liam and Harry sat down.
"So, how does it feel to be bonded?" asked Harry and Liam smiled happily. "I've never felt better. Mating him was just incredible and I'm finally feeling whole. I never knew that there was a part missing, but now I can't imagine a life without him anymore. He makes me feel every single good emotion there is and I never knew that I could fall in love so fast, but I'm stupidly in love with Niall. I can only imagine my life with Niall, because imagining it without him is not possible. If he would die, so would I."

Harry had a knowing smile on his face. "I feel the same with Louis. Being mated is such an incredible experience." Liam nodded, when Louis brought out some cooked flesh and some berries. "Thank you, Louis. See you both later." Liam said and rushed back to his den, where Niall was still waiting for him. He walked over to the rugs and settled down beside Niall. He helped Niall sit up, before he slowly began to feed his sweet little omega.

When they had finished with their breakfast, Liam helped Niall clean up and they emerged together from the den. Immediately many of the pack members came and congratulated the pair on their mating and wishing them good luck. Liam smiled, because that gave him the chance to introduce Niall to different people. So, he mentioned every name and rank of the persons congratulating them and Niall smiled at each of them, offering a slight bow, before introducing himself.

When there came a little pup running at Niall, he immediately scooped up the little girl. "Hey, little one", he spoke softly and the girl giggled. She couldn't be older than three. She then leaned over Niall and pressed a little kiss to Niall's cheek. Niall smiled lovingly at the girl, before whispering something into her ear. The girl nodded and whispered something back to Niall, before Niall sat her down and she walked over to Liam, demanding to be picked up.
Liam did pick her up and she immediately kissed his cheek too. "Thank you, Aurelia." He said and the little girl giggled again and both Liam and Niall smiled at her.

The whole pack was watching them in fascination and many whispered something along the line of how they would make the perfect parents and that they hoped that there would be a lot more pups running around soon. Even Liam's mother Karen couldn't agree more. Liam had always loved kids and as it seems so does Niall.

Liam put the girl down again, after he and his omega had said goodbye and she rushed back to her mother, who was standing together with some other woman. After everyone had congratulated them, they went to the river to wash. Liam sat on a stone, while Niall immediately rushed into the water, enjoying the freshness. It was still weird for him to not have something like a shower or any other things he had used daily, but in a way he didn't feel like he needed them. Because if he had to choose between either electronics and other everyday items or his mate, he would always choose his mate.

Niall had never felt more content in his life, then he had the moment Liam had bite him. He subconsciously touched his neck, where he could feel the faint scarring of his bond mark. Liam watched his sweet little omega and when he saw him touch his bond mark, he felt a rush of love. He smiled, standing up and walking into the water.

He wound his arms around his mate, who didn't flinch, because he had felt Liam approaching. Liam kissed Niall's neck lightly, nibbling at the bond mark and just holding his mate in his arms. "You know what?" Liam asked lightly. Niall shook his head, looking up at Liam.

Liam smiled at his mate, shaking his head. " There is something I want to tell you..." Niall nodded, to encourage his mate. "It might be a little soon, but I love you, my little omega." Niall only smiled and turned around, so he was chest to chest with Liam. "I love you too", he said and kissed his mate sweetly.