six

hey guys,

so, this is a small note for everyone who wants to know, why I disappeared once again, but after the note is a new chapter.

There are three reasons:

1. I'm in the mid of my finals, which I will have finished on May 31st and I've to study quite a lot.

2. My mom has been diagnosed with cancer and just had her operation

3. I'm still sick and no doctor can tell me what I have, because they still have to run a few tests

So yeah, these are the main reasons why I disappeared again and I don't know if I will be able to update often, but I will try.

Also, I will go back to the goals, so:

[20 votes and 15 comments]

They both had fallen asleep and were only awoken the next day by Karen, who wanted to check up on Liam's wounds. She had cooed at them both, before she woke them up. Niall blushed, when he realised that he was halfway laying on Liam, his nose buried in Liam's neck right on his scent gland.

Niall tried to scramble away, but Liam just held him down with his hands around Niall's waist. Niall blushed even further, while Liam unconsciously scented Niall. Karen watched the too and smiled lovingly at them. She was happy that Liam had found someone he was deeply in love with. He was acting like he had known Niall for years, not just for a few days.

But sadly, she had to check up on Liam. "Liam, could you please let Niall go for a minute? I need to check up on your wounds really quick." Liam grumbled, but loosened his hold. Niall got up and shoot Karen a small smile, before he sat down beside Liam's head, so that Karen could check up on Liam. "He has a few broken ribs, his shoulder is severely bruised and he has many gashes all over his body", Karen explained, while she changed the bandages which were made of grass. Niall cringed and took Liam's hand in his own.

He felt awful that Liam was hurt, because he was so stupid to follow Sophia without question. "I'm sorry", Niall murmured and Liam jerked his head around to look at Niall. "Why are you sorry?" "If I hadn't just followed Sophia or had told you I would leave, then maybe you wouldn't be hurt." Niall whispered in a small voice. "Nonsense Niall. If Sophia hadn't been so jealous, nothing would have happened!" "But-" "No buts, love. This is not your fault, please don't blame you."

Niall nodded but he still thought that it was his fault altogether. If he hadn't got on the ship with Josh, then he would have never stranded here and he would have never taken Sophia's mate away from her. But then he wouldn't have met Liam either. Was the alpha worth all the pain and stress? But seeing the alpha covered in wounds, because the alpha had protected him, he knew that it was all worth it.

When Karen was finished, she left them both again. "Thank you for defending me. I'm sorry you are so hurt, it must be really painful." Niall said, but Liam just pulled the omega closer again, until he was snuggled into his side again.

"I don't care about my bruises, I'm just glad that you are unharmed. I couldn't live with myself, if you had gotten hurt. Even though we barely know each other, you're still one of the most important wolves for me. Even though this may sound bad, I'm glad you went on that ship and got stranded here, because if I imagine getting bonded to Sophia, I feel sick. That she has gone to such an extent, just to bond with me, shows me, that she wouldn't have been a good leader. She lets emotion get in the way." Liam explained and scented Niall once again. Niall relaxed immediately and sighed softly, going completely pliant.

Liam smiled softly at the omega.

They only had a few minutes of peace left, before Louis and Harry came into the den. They both raised an eyebrow when they saw they two snuggled together. "How are you, Liam?" Harry asked and crouched down beside them, before pulling Louis into his lap. The omega went down pliantly and sighed contently. "Well, beside some bruises and broken bones, I'm fine." Liam said and looked at Harry, who had a big gash on his right forearm. "You?" Harry shrugged his shoulder: "I had worse." Liam nodded. "So, where is Sophia?" "She is in the omega den, we have two betas positioned outside, so that she can't leave, until you can decide what is happening to her."

Liam nodded. "Good. As soon as I'm fit again, I will ban h-." "No!" Niall said with determination. "You can't ban her. Yes, what she did was stupid and because of that you and Harry got hurt, but will you really risk her death? Yes, she was acting out and she needs to learn to how to control her jealousy. But what would you do, if you're to-be-mate left you, because they found a better mate? Wouldn't you do everything to get them back?" Niall asked. Liam wanted to protest, but he understood where Niall was coming from and the omega was right. "Make her do some chores she doesn't like or anything, but don't ban her. I know you dislike her now, but would you be fine to have blood on your hands?"

Liam shook his head and sighed. "You're right." He turned to Harry and Louis: "Look what needs to be done, and then let her do it, no matter how hard it may be. Niall is right. Her being dead doesn't help us, but when she does something helpful, then maybe the other pack members can accept her once more. But also tell her, that this was not my idea but Niall's and that if she does something so stupid again, I will not ban her, but kill her immediately."

Harry nodded and they both left the den, going to the omega den. Sophia immediately rushed over to them. "How are Niall and Liam?" she asked and Harry answered. "Liam has quite a few bruises. But Niall is fine. We were told, to tell you, that you will not be banned." Sophia let out a deep breath. "But you are not forgiven. The pack members are not happy with you, but Niall convinced Liam to give you one last chance. You will help us, providing food, building new dens and some other duties that we will give you, when we find some." Sophia fell to her knees. "Thank you so much!" She cried out and looked at them with gratefulness.

"Don't thank us, go tell that Niall. He was the one who stood up for you, even though you wanted to kill him."