~ prologue ~

a/n : alright, my first 'anime' dedicated x reader. take note that onigawara is in mob psycho 100, and i HIGHLY recommend you watch it. it's hilarious and epic at the same time, like one punch man. the same creators made both anime, that describes what they have in common. god, i talk to much. anyways, enjoy.

you smiled randomly at the sky, then..

Ran into a pole. god dammit, that's gotta be the fifth time today. you rubbed your nose, whining response to this random pain you had conflicted. you glared at this pole,  then shook your head, and continued on your walk. you were on your way to school, on a nice, chilly, and sunny day. a little skip in your step, you remembered that.. you forgot to do your homework. you cursed in your mind , and started to walk a little faster  towards school. you needed to get your work done. 

you, were a very quiet person. Even though you were a scrawny kid you were able to catch with the others quickly. you had a medical mask on your face, because a few months ago you had been diagnosed with a rare sickness that only effects you when your heart experiences high levels of stress, shock, or fear. so you had to be careful before exams. but luckily for you, you were a really calm person. you drink tea, like baking and art..especially art. you always had some kind of sketchbook with you. your hair was also somewhat ruffled most of the time, you had to brush it out of your face once in a while. colors were also something you loved, something about them always fascinated you. how they mix, the way they reflect off of others, the way others see them, just..it was just a thing you were into.

you stepped into the doors of salt middle school. and, as suspected you were greeted with a hall filled with chatting students, some even in their own world. you sighed quietly, walking up the stairs to your first class so you could sit down. but before you could, you heard whispers in a room next to you. you looked inside quietly, and saw two men playing around with the girl's recorder tips. you were about to say something, before one took the piece off and..brought it to a scratched up desk. wait, isn't that onigawara's-? you narrowed your eyes at them, and shut the door. you opened the door to your class, looking around the room for any others. only a few others were in the classroom, reading or doing homework- wait. you almost forgot you had to do your homework. you practically vibrated from realization, and hurried to your desk to finish. while you began hastily writing down random numbers on your paper, you thought about what those men were doing with tenga's desk. you overheard that the school council president was making the school more..safely academic..? yes. and in attempt, he was gonna frame the delinquents for crimes ( or, school wise problems. ) that they probably didn't do. and...

more realization coursed through you.

they were currently in progress in trying to kick tenga out of school. no, not on your watch. he was such a nice guy on the inside, you just know it. in fact, it was hilarious when he lost his temper during class. you snorted at the fact, and stretched your back. more students entered the classroom, which got you back into the mood of concentrating.

you needed to find a way to stop the others from getting to tenga. stat. you hurried up and got your phone, the guys hadn't left, right?? you ran outside of the room and back to the door, opening it the slightest. you saw  that one guy putting more of the tips into tenga's bag. you lifted my phone and snapped a picture, you forgot to turn my flash off. he immediately turned his head and you booked it out of there. you made it back to your room and sighed in relief, you've taken one step forward into stopping this bullshit.

 you made it back to your room and sighed in relief, you've taken one step forward into stopping this bullshit