chapter 4

Oni Had a body builder club meeting today.  The really fun and chill ones were usually in the weekend because, no one was at the school anyways. He thought about this one kid in the group, named mob, was the most supported kid.  I mean, the kid couldn't even run a quarter of the track without collapsing onto the asphalt.

He chuckled and got a bag, tossed a few few bottles of water and snacks inside of it, and threw it over his shoulder.  He walked out the door and started towards the school,  going the direction your house would be.  Maybe he'd stop by and say hi, he'd be unexpected but, you'd be happy to see him.  No harm in greeting you,  right?  Right. He sped up his pace and kept going,  is ears and face turning a bright pink thinking about what he was going to say.  He snapped out of it said, " get a hold of yourself, it's just a damn girl. ",  and shoved his thumbs into his pants to act all tough. He got a little skidish about his appearance and took his hand,  smoothing his hair back a little more to make him feel less insecure about himself.  He's ever really felt this way around a person like you.  Oh wait, he's never met a person like you. Because of his little mental  prep talk on the there, he didn't notice he was literally on your front step, talking to himself. He snapped out of it and shivered a little, inhaling some air so his Brain would function better.

He knocked on your door,  and waited.

It took a little while for you to answer the door, because you just woke up. When you opened it, your droopy, tired eyes widened with surprise when they settled on him. You thought he was the police but oh,  how lucky you were. You waved at him softly. He waved too, a crooked smile on his face. " well isn't it fine to see you, eh ____-? ", he rubbed the back of his head when you nodded, the bands of your mask rising up a bit at your smile. You gestured for him to come in, and he contemplated that, or, you thought he was. He soon did nod and he stepped inside, you shutting the door. The house was warm and cousy, everything was either a pastel pink or purple. Everything was neat and tidy, the house smelt like it was a bakery, was she baking something?
"hey, are ya' bakin' something? ", You looked at him with curious eyes and nodded very slowly,  maybe you couldn't smell that well and wondered why he knew what you were Doing.  He laughed and asked, " what ya bakin' huh? ", you tapped your mask a bit and whispered, cookies. Oh, yes.  His cheeks flushed a color of red at the sound of your voice, and the word cookies. Oh hell yes. You strolled over to the kitchen while oni stared at your back. He jumped a little and followed you, the sweet smell getting stronger.  They had just finished.  You pulled them out of the oven, and set them on the counter. You grabbed a container and quickly picked a number of them up and placed them in the container, and then shut it. You then held it out to him. He stared at the container as if it was a ancient artifact." you're... Givin'  those ta' me? ", You nodded and he took them, a genuine smile slowly growing on his face. " thanks,  hun. ", he had said that without thinking. Your eyes got real wide and glossy,  as if filled with glitter glue, by how sparkly they looked. His ears started to burn badly,  and he said very quickly, " thanksnowigotameetingwiththeclubseeya-", he waved,  fumbling with the container, and speed to the door.  You quickly followed behind him as he got his bag from the floor and stuffed the container inside, he opened the door and left it open when he turned into sonic down the sidewalk. You waved at him as he ran, damn,  that club's working him out.  He's gotten faster.

when oni arrived at the school fields, he was met with the club stretching and hanging out by the bleachers.  Musashi Spotted oni walking by and jogged over there, " ah!  Onigawara. What took you so long huh? ", oni tried to act smooth to hide his happiness, " I had to visit someone,  mufasa.",  musashi chuckled at the nickname and chugged half a bottle of water, " and who's this someone? ", oni wasn't expecting him to ask.  should he lie?  No,  no... He couldn't lie to musashi. Not him of all people. Might as well tell. " uh.. ___-__. ",  basically everyone turned towards him. " _____? How's she doing? ", he didn't think he'd get everyone's attention. " she's doing alright.  Uh.. She gave me a container of cookies she baked. You guys want some? ",  everyone's faces brightened up, well,  except for mob's. He never seemed to smile. Everyone sat around oni as he took out the container and passed out cookies,

Today was such a nice day.