chapter 1

you tapped your fingers on your desk, everyone was eerily quiet today.

And it was upsetting. cause, this was tenga's class, and everyone seemed to know what he was accused of. a pit of anxiety formed at the bottom of your stomach, giving you the feeling of wanting to puke, but you held back the urge, and stayed calm. some girls were whispering to each other, you heard one say," we gotta be in the class with that disgusting thing, unbelievable.", you practically cringed at the sight of the school president in front of the classroom, or in other words, kamuro. then, the door slide open, a sweaty, tired looking onigawara waltzed in, panting slightly. did..did he just come back from a meeting at the body builder club? wow. your face turned red, and you shook your head to keep focus.

" eh? the teacher's not here yet? phew, i wouldn't ruin my attendance..", he was relieved about this, looking around the classroom." -? why is everyone so quiet?", he raised a brow, completely oblivious to the current situation. more whispering hovered about the room, making you more anxious." tenga-onigawara," the school president said in such a snobby voice, enough to make you scoff quietly. tenga moved his head towards him,  the other man, named ritsu kageyama, stared blankly at tenga, not even showing signs of emotion. " what's the matter onigawara, why so worked up?", tenga walked in front of the classroom." what's going on, why's kamuro here, did something happen?", you sat up more in your seat and tried to looked about the classroom, everyone was staring at him with strange looks. " i've found them.", ritsu"s rang out to get everyone's attention, i looked at onigawara, then at the desk. people were staring at the recorder tips in his pencil case." -? who are you, why are you going through my stuff?"

" iT WAS YOU!", kamuro pointed at tenga," AND DON'T DENY IT!", onigawara was starting to get anticipated, i could tell from the expression on his face." deny what-"," pervert.", he grimaced, his head turning towards the girl who stated the ridiculous word. you began to slowly inch out of the seat. tenga finally yelled," WHO THE HELL JUST SAID THAT?!", Oni walked over to the empty teacher's desk," WHAT IS THIS, CAN YOU TELL ME EXACTLY WHAT YOU FOUND IN MY DESK?!", damn, he was sorta scary when he was pissed off." every one of the girl's recorder pieces stashed away in your desk drawer, you were going to lick them to get your sick kick while no one was looking. you're a pervert onigawara.", tenga scowled his way, and the president kept going." YOU STILL CAN REDEEM YOURSELF, NOW APOLOGIZE!", he looked like he was about to flip his shits, his face turning red in pure anger.

Then, before he cold drop another cold remark, a hand covered his mouth, and everyone went silent. And, in the most part, utterly confused. You. You were there to stop this fiasco. He looked down at you, not even bothering to move your hand from his mouth, your ears glowed a bright red in anxiety, your heart beating painfully fast in your chest. God damn, this hurt. But you pushed it away.

" _____-___.", The president begins, your eyebrows furrowing at his antics." What are you doing?", you whispered a few words, that only tenga-oni could make out.

Leave him alone.

His hand slowly moved up to yours and took it off his
mouth, looking at you curiously. Somehow, kamuro made out your words almost clearly." Hm? Why? He was about to commit something absolutely despicable, beyond your concerns, especially. ", you whispered once again," no, you were.", his eyebrows raised, wait, there's no way they could have caught us, he thought. You took your phone out, scrolling through your roll. You came up to the picture you took, ritsu's eyes widened just a bit to make him look the slightest bit surprised. The picture showed him putting the pieces inside onigawara's bag, and his desk having a piece placed ontop of it. " how did you-", tamuro started, before the class turned their heads towards him and ritsu. I could be recreated from president if I don't think of a solution, kamuro thought, then made a fake expression of anger towards ritsu." How could you, ritsu. How-"," don't even start with that, kamuro. I saw you there too.", you swipped past, and showed a picture of him standing by ritsu, grinning his ass off while he helped commit the act. He gasped, and stumbled back.

Onigawara had gained the awareness and reflex to yell again," WHY WOULD YOU-", you put his hand on his mouth this time. He shut up this time. During this whole thing, you struggled to keep yourself standing, and thought about a calming atmosphere, b
Blocking out any noise, besides wind in the trees outside to try to calm down your heart rate. You felt someone shaking your shoulder a few times, knocking you Back to earth in an instant." Hey..hey. HEY!", oni's voice was Aimed at you, making you jump slightly. Kamuro and ritsu was gone. So was half the class. Did..they book it, and run? No way.

" those idiots ran out of the classroom. You didn't seem to good there girl, ya' okay?", he turned you his direction, then finally letting you go. You just stared into his eyes, and he stared into yours. You guys were having an imaginary staring contest, it looks like. Before you finally broke the silence." ...I'm fine.", he grinned, and held out a hand for a shake." Good. Thank ya', for, coverin' my ass there. I could have been grass on the spot if it wasn't for you.", you sighed shakily, and shook his hand."...", you were silent, like you always were, he looked at you for a few moments more and looked at your face, then let go." Its nice know ya', _____-___. Class' gonna start soon, if you're free, come meet me after school-"," I have to go somewhere after school, I'm sorry..maybe..maybe at lunch?", he found pleasure in listening to your voice, even if he just now met you. It was so smooth, soft, and sweet to listen to.

" sure."