Rex ~ Special Update

So, this came up in RP today... It's pretty sad... Rex has a defect...
Now, I know, EVERY clone has a defect, but Rex... This breaks my heart...

Rex was playing twister with some of his men, Fives being the spinner. Dogma, Echo and Jesse were playing with Rex, Kix spectating.
After about ten minutes, it was just Rex and Jesse in a heated battle. After an hour, soap was added to the mat. After another three, water was drenched on them and the mat. Fives had stopped using the spinner now, just calling out random commands. The men were rooting for either Rex or Jesse. Echo and Dogma for Rex, Kix and Fives for Jesse.
QAfter one more hour (that would make five), the men tell the two to just give up. Jesse is persistent and refuses, but Rex collapses. Jesse crawls out of the knot safely, breathing heavily and laying down to rest.
After a minute, Jesse chuckles. "Good game, Captain." He said. Rex didn't respond. Jesse rushed over, as did Kix. They roll him over to find that he isn't breathing. Kix begins CPR, Jesse shocked. After what seemed like hours of CPR and mouth to mouth resuscitation (it was only a few minutes), Rex comes to with a gasp and a cough. Kix and Jesse help him up and to the med bay, laying him on a bed. Rex put a hand to his head. "Ow..."
Kix ran tests and scans on Rex, then some on Jesse to compare. Kix sighted as he got the test results back.
"Captain, your heart... It's weaker than the rest of ours." Kix said to Rex. Rex looked up at Kix sadly. "Does that mean I can't serve...?" He asked. "Am I just a defect now...?"
Kix sighed, looking at the scans once again. "No, I think it's only when you're put in strenuous situations. Just avoid long-term strain. And keep a close eye on yourself." Rex nodded.
"You're free to go." Kix said. Rex got up and walked out, his hands to his chest, vowing to take better care of himself and his heart.

I hope you liked it! Comment and Vote if you did! <3