The Phone, The Phone is Ringing

Yeah, I dunno. This came to mind. Tell me if/when you get scared. 😳

Kix: *sighs*

Fives: Bored?

Kix: Yeah.

Fives: Okay.

*Fives' cell phone begins ringing*

Kix: Aren't you gonna answer that?

Fives: No.

K: Why not?

F: *shrugs* Don't feel like it.

K: What of it's someone important?

F: Why would anyone important call me??

K: Point taken.... ... ... What if it's General Skywalker?

F: I hardly doubt that. Besides, why would he be calling me? More importantly, I didn't give him my number.

K: What if he stalks you??

F: Why would anyone want to stalk me in the first place? Let alone Skywalker.

*the ringtone stops*

K: Well, maybe they'll leave a voicemail.

F: *takes his phone out of his pocket with a sigh, looking at his missed calls. He listens to the voicemail, his eyes widening*

K: What? What is it??

F: *Plays the voicemail aloud*

Voicemail: *has a creepy stalker voice that sounds kind of like Anakin* I'm watching you, Fives... I see you in Kix's office... You should pick up your phone next time.... ... ...I'm coming for you...

Kix: *Looks terrified, jumping and screaming as his own phone rings*

F: *is still looking terrified at his own phone*

K: Oh, God... Should I answer it?!

F: I wouldn----- *Fives begins being force-chocked*

K: *answers his phone* Please, let Fives go!

F: *drops to the ground, obviously dead*

*there's no answer to the phone call*

K: *hangs up*

*The power goes out in Kix's Office*

K: *yelps and whimpers, backing up into the wall, but he feels something wet and sticky on it, yelping again and falling forward. He can make out a dark figure in front of him, him having fell at the figures feet*

Figure: I've killed your little friend, now I've come for you. *he raises what Kix makes out to be a huge machete, ready to strike*

K: *yelps and rolls out of the way, finding the door and bursting into the Med Bay, screaming, running out into the hallways of the base*

Meanwhile....

*Fives and Anakin are laughing hysterically in Kix's office, turning the lights back on*

So, yeah. Comments, Suggestions and Requests are always appreciated! I have a request in the making and another after that lined up, so thank you soo much! <3