Horror Games Reactions

Horror games are the foundation of gamers. All of the greatest gamers began with horror games such as Amnesia: The Dark Decent, Vanish, or Slenderman. Today, we'll be looking at how clones react to playing a horror game, or watching a colleague play a horror game.

Elite_Phoenix

Echo and Tup: (FNAF) They would be extremely scared, although there's no real threat. You have to remind them that it's just like a training simulation, which allows them to calm down a bit and focus. After that, they excel in the game, beating it quite easily.

Boost and Sinker: (FNAF) They focus at first, not sensitive to creepy things, although after the first jump scare, they're on edge. They beat the game, but only because of teamwork.

Fives and Jesse: (Slenderman: The Eight Pages) They're too cocky to realize what's coming to them. When they realize Slenderman is behind them, they both scream and run away, but missed some pages in the process.

Hardcase and Kix: (FNAF) Kix is unsure, although you promise it's a harmless game as Hardcase jumps right into the PC. He believes you, until the first jump scare. You laugh as Kix falls over backwards with a scream, and Hardcase dives under the desk.

Dogma and Wolffe: (Slenderman: The Eight Pages) Wolffe takes control of the computer as Dogma watches. Dogma is seemingly disinterested until Slenderman shows up. Then, he's standing behind Wolffe, completely engaged. He grips the chair Wolffe is sitting in, and when a jump scare comes, Dogma screams and dives behind the chair. Wolffe cries out, but in frustration more than anything. He's upset he lost to "dumb old Slenderman."

Gree, Cody, and Rex: The three commanders (although Rex is a Captain, technically...) each get their own game. Gree is tasked with beating "Slenderman: The Eight Pages", Cody tackles "Five Nights at Freddy's", while Rex gets a special game, one that no other clone got. Rex is given "Emily wants to Play", which is a special challenge for the captain.

Cody excels through the first few nights, but gets stuck around Night 4, in which he keeps running out of power.

Gree, on the other hand, is having a hard time finding all the pages. He yells in frustration, saying it's "too difficult" for him.

Rex, at first, continually is jump scared by Emily and the clown. You allow him to pull up a guide on how to beat each person, which he greatly appreciates. However, he only gets to three o'clock before things start getting tough for him.