Chapter 4:Acceptance

Peri P.O.V.

“Log Date: 5 15 19. My senior year of high school is coming to an end.” I said into my recorder. “It will soon be summer and I will be heading for my career path of a master technological engineer at Beach City University, the top college in Beach City. This summer will be great. Peridot, Facet 5, Cut 5XG.”

I pressed the red button on the recorder to stop the recording. I set my tape recorder on the desk in my room. I then proceeded to flop down onto my bed and lay there for about five minutes until a knock on my door was heard. “Come in!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. My door slammed open and Lapis came running in and she jumped on top of me.

“ What the fuck Lapis?!”  I yelled. “ You’ll never guess what happened!’’  She replied to me.
“ What happened?” I asked sarcastically. “ I got in!” She yelled as she bounced up and down on her knees. I sat up and looked at her stunned. “Did you really?” I asked looking her in the eyes. She handed me an envelope, which I proceeded to open and saw these words…

Author’s Note:  HAHAHA I am back and I am going to leave on a cliff hanger. I’m sorry I left for so long. I had so much trouble thinking of what to write,but I’m back.