Change Me: Chapter 4

Damon P.o.v

damon: Aight bruh I got to go

darius: Aight one

I get into my house and lock the door while walking down the hall straight my room.

Yes - my house. I have my own apartment. It's one bedroom, one bathroom, a laundry room, a bathroom, and a living room.

I wanted to come back to L.a to finish my senior year but my parents didnt want to so I took the opprotunity and got my own place.

I get in the shower, dry off, put lotion on and get in bed naked. I mean I do live by myself so who cares.

Zaniyah

I put on my high waisted black shorts, black crop top, and black converse. I take my hair out it's pony tail and put on some lip gloss and sneak out my window.

Darius last minute said he wanted to go to some party at his friends house and invited us all to go.

I get into Darius car greeted by Darius, Dylan, and Bria.

zaniyah: Where's Justice?

darius: She didnt want to come

I nod my head as we drive to Damon place.

bria: Damon lives alone?

dylan: Yeup

We all get out the car and walk up the stairs to the second floor. Once we get to his door Dylan grabs the key from under the mat.

They unlock the door and we all go down the hall and pile into Damon's room.

There he lays asleep looking like a cute little baby.

bria: awwww

Dylan chuckles as he pulls Bria closer. Darius walks over to the bed and smacks Damon on the face and he immediately wakes up.

damon: You fuckin' bitch

dylan: Man get up

bria: *giggles*

darius: Yeah man get the fuck up we goin to a party

Darius throws the covers off of Damon and we see Damon's - Oh my god.

Me and Bria giggle. Dylan covers Bria's eyes and puts his other arm around me covering mine too.

darius: Seriously dude?

damon: Nigga this my house

Dylan uncovers our eyes and leads us to the living room.

zaniyah: Whyd you cover our eyes?

dylan: Yall dont need to be seeing that

bria: How you know we havent before?

dylan: Oh I know you have

Dylan pulls Bria closer and kisses her.

zaniyah: Ewwwwwwww!

I walk away to the kitchen and sit on the island eating a banana.

Darius walks down the hall and sits down on a chair next to me at the island and grabs a banana as well.

darius: So what's up with Justice? How come she basically hates me?

zaniyah: She doesnt hate you, she's just scared

darius: *sighs* Im not that guy I was before, that wasnt me. I-I Im trying to change, I really am

zaniyah: I know you are D

darius: But I need Justice to know that. I just want her to at least give me a chance